• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Novelty Pokemon Mafia

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
  • #tfw you never got to evolve into an actual role and all the investigative guys/doctors are dead or dying but you manage to deduce the remaining mafia at the last minute

excitedelaine.gif

Thanks for another incredibly fun and unique game, Cat Dog!​

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • We're winner! In death, unfortunately for me, but still! ^^

Also I would like to congratulate Bard for somehow getting away with killing a cop, and for all remaining villagers for their decisive victory.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

• LNjvp.png

Trivia time!

Not much trivia to provide this time. The spreadsheet pretty much has most of the bases covered: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lfP0OjhpI-gCzttyKpmBNXSgYvpnTGO8u6Nh50r803Q/edit?usp=sharing

As before, it has a general tab, indicating lynch votes/night actions, as well as a detailed tab with all the various other stuff (including what each Eeveelution's powers would be and the order in which Delibird gave out presents).

Speaking of Delibird, if NightKrow had died, there would have been an event the next day which would have distributed her remaining swag among you all. The kind where you pick a number and get some form of prize. It probably would have resulted in chaos, but that's life, I guess.

Role PMs for each of the surviving players, if anyone's interested:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

To me, the pivotal moment was mew_nani's death revealing Superjolt. Had that not happened, I think the game may have taken quite a different turn. However, this post by Radiating was by far my favourite in the game.

I tried to copy the mafia chat into Pastebin, but it was like War and Peace and a bit too long. Sorry. The chat room was called 'Starter Pokemon Clubhouse'.

And that's it from me. I hope everyone had a good game; I always love GMing and being a puppetmaster to you all. As always, feedback is appreciated. I like to think I'm getting better at this, but it's always good to know what to work on.

For those curious, like James Bond, Mr Cat Dog will next GM in...
    Spoiler:

Thanks again, everyone. This was so much fun!

Leaderboard Points (for Johnny/gimmepie's benefit)
    Mr Cat Dog - 30 points (GMing a game)
    All the Novelty Pokemon (Everyone except Abby, Alex Kaz, Nero and Superjolt) - 30 points (Winning team)
    Aaron - 10 points (N0'd - already on leaderboard)
    symire - -20 points (Replaced due to inactivity)

Last edited:

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Yeah I'll take that loss, shame I couldn't engage more, could've changed the game a bit. I am salty about that event though, bet nobody else was up at 3am making memes for a damn mafia game...

If I was deciding who won that you would've had it hands down if that's any consolation.

The video popped up on my feed for some reason today lol

Back