• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WitchHunt - Endgame

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
  • Though while I'm on the subject of Priest hunting.... aren't we kind of shooting ourselves in the foot by asking for the Priest to inform people? I'm going to snap back to the theoretical worst case scenario where they have the Gravedigger. Assuming the Priest isn't already dead, when we ask for the Priest to come investigate so-and-such, aren't we kinda hinting we aren't the Priest? I mean sure, the Priest might ask such a question themselves, just to cover themselves, but assuming they aren't, and that they know the roles of every dead person thus far, they already know or can guess the roles of quite a few people can't they? After all they at least know as much as we do, and I hope to God that the Gravedigger is with us (which might and may probably be the case but I dunno) because if not they have a good chance at just guessing who the Priest is and killing him dead before he can reveal just by going off our requests and behavior. I trust the Priest has good judgement and knows who to investigate, but I'm kinda worried that they'll end up murdering the Priest before he can reveal himself and get protected.
    As for Abby yeah! I was always scum leaning on them and still I'm. And I genuinely agree with what Alex said, abby.
    So you're... just kinda scum reading them.... because? I'd really like some explanation on this one if that's alright. ~_~

Also while I'm at it I should probably vote.... eh might as well beat a dead corpse some more.

[Vote] purplecicada

I always did like the smell of burnt witch in the morning! :)

she's doing the same dang thing I did in Birb Mafia you can't tell me she's not a witch

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • purplecicada is lynched, but I don't have time to end the day properly right now, so game is on pause until I can find more time

No more posting until Day 4!

Superjolt

Years

• WitchHunt

Night 3

purplecicada was restrained and dragged off to be hanged. But just as everyone had reached the center of town, purplecicada broke free and revealed a knife, jabbing it into someone's neck. The victim bled to death as purple was again restrained and forced up to the gallows...

purplecicada, the D.O.B. has been lynched!
    Aaron was killed by the D.O.B.!

It is now Night 3.

All night actions should be sent to me through PM or Discord, additionally roles like the BOD, DOB, etc. if they're still alive should queue targets with me in the event of their death (any other roles that would like to queue something with me may do so if they wish).

Night 3 ends in 24 hours at 11:59pm EST on Saturday, July 15th.

SirDolan replaces Sword Master effective immediately!

Players

Alive

Abby
    Bardothren
    Home
    Johnny
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    Sparkin
    gimmepie (replaced Fletch)
    jdthebud
    Bidoof FTW
    Desinishon
    SirDolan (replaced Sword Master)
    Ras!
    mew_nani
    HyperMorian
    Nakuzami
    Alex Kaz

Dead

EvilChameleon as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Ash as ???
    purplecicada as the D.O.B.
    Aaron as ???

Spoiler:

Superjolt

Years

• WitchHunt

Day 4

Miraculously, one villager had survived the night, it would seem even being thrown through a second floor window had left him unscathed...

The villagers felt relief thinking no one had died that night, but the feeling soon turned to grief as the body of Abby was found along the creek near the windmill...

gimmepie survived a kill attempt!

Abby was killed in the night!

Players

Alive

Bardothren
    Home
    Johnny
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    Sparkin
    gimmepie (replaced Fletch)
    jdthebud
    Bidoof FTW
    Desinishon
    SirDolan (replaced Sword Master)
    Ras!
    mew_nani
    HyperMorian
    Nakuzami
    Alex Kaz

Dead

EvilChameleon as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Ash as ???
    purplecicada as the D.O.B.
    Aaron as ???
    Abby as ???

Superjolt

Years
  • It is now Day 4!

Vote Count 4.0

Currently Not Voting (15): Bardothren, Home, Johnny, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Sparkin, gimmepie , jdthebud, Bidoof FTW, Desinishon, SirDolan, Ras!, mew_nani, HyperMorian, Nakuzami, Alex Kaz

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It takes 11 votes to lynch and end the day early!

The day ends in 72 hours at 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, July 18th.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • So, I think the court already have their first kill attempt. I doubt it is the ability of the witches to kill twice in one night.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Good morning. I'm the priest. Abby is town, Nani is part of the coven.

[Vote] mew_nani

EDIT: In case I'm somehow killed, I'm going to go with my gut and say Desi is inno, from what he said yesterday I believe he is one of the court members.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Neato

I have some things to add when I can get on my laptop, or tomorrow, whichever happens sooner I guess

So also pls don't over vote and end the day early before I do that lmao. I'll wait to vote for nani until I do bc of that, I think

jombii

Years
  • Neato

I have some things to add when I can get on my laptop, or tomorrow, whichever happens sooner I guess

So also pls don't over vote and end the day early before I do that lmao. I'll wait to vote for nani until I do bc of that, I think

alright bumping this.

Let's keep the votes for now. At least we have viable information now.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Yes, we killed Abby despite me not wanting to. I don't think anyone who would unvote for the sake of the day not ending early could ever he mafia.
    ...anyway
    Shouldn't you have 3 results?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Maybe he's keeping it for now? Not sure or maybe he just forgot, but he should reveal it asap, I guess, because the assassin does exist (though it might be dead) and we're not sure if it's alignment is town.

Years
  • Holy **** :p

Town read on sparkin...

Bardothren - Confirmed Spiritualist
    BidoofFTW - Priest
    Desinishon: Fortune teller
    Ras! - claimed vanilla townie..
    Kiyotaka Isimaru - Judge
    Jdthebud - fanatic
    HyperMorian - Unconfirmed Peeping tom
    mew nani - confirmed mafia

Alex Kaz - ???
    Johnny - ???
    Nakuzami - ???
    Home - ???
    Sparkin - ???
    SirDolan - ???

Dead players..

Evil Chameleon - loose cannon
    Purplecicada - B.O.D
    Lycanthrophy- Hunter?
    Aaron- ???
    Ash- ???
    L'eblle

Update the list if I left out something...

I role revealed 'cause I've choosen priest as my pick (I know its messed up )....The way to conform it is...The body of BidoofFTW was found in the rickety storehouse on the east side of town.

I think GP is either Gambler or survivalist or Angels protected him but i believe former one.

[Vote] mewnani

jombii

Years
  • Why do you think he's former?

Also going to [UNVOTE] mew_nani first. We dont want the day to end early as naku said in a previous post.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Aside from Gambler or Survivalist, gimmepie can also be the Emissary and survived the kill because of it.

I'm unsure of how we move forward after we lynch mew_nani. I tried simulating what would happen if we all roleclaimed, but that would only lead to town's loss in the end. I also tried to visualize what would happen if Oracle outed since it's highly likely to be town even if it's not holy, but that might only lead to more targets to shoot at by the coven. However, that would decrease the list of potential non town people. So, maybe that's actually a good idea. Other than that, the only other option could be the gravedigger outing idea, but since priest revealed, it would be unsafe for gravedigger to out right now.

As of right now, the only ones I believe are town are BidoofFTW and jdthebud. The others I'm unsure of, but I think Nakuzami and Alex are town. As for scumreads, I null read most of everybody else, so idk.

By the way was it ever answered or theorized how many of the coven there actually are?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Aside from Gambler or Survivalist, gimmepie can also be the Emissary and survived the kill because of it.

I'm unsure of how we move forward after we lynch mew_nani. I tried simulating what would happen if we all roleclaimed, but that would only lead to town's loss in the end. I also tried to visualize what would happen if Oracle outed since it's highly likely to be town even if it's not holy, but that might only lead to more targets to shoot at by the coven. However, that would decrease the list of potential non town people. So, maybe that's actually a good idea. Other than that, the only other option could be the gravedigger outing idea, but since priest revealed, it would be unsafe for gravedigger to out right now.

As of right now, the only ones I believe are town are BidoofFTW and jdthebud. The others I'm unsure of, but I think Nakuzami and Alex are town. As for scumreads, I null read most of everybody else, so idk.

By the way was it ever answered or theorized how many of the coven there actually are?

Back