• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2023
    can someone please send me a proper version of pokemon emerald i can patch the ones i keep finding don't work

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    can someone please send me a proper version of pokemon emerald i can patch the ones i keep finding don't work
    We cannot send you a rom file. However, i was having the same problem. Just search for the already patched version. It works for me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2019
    Have you disabled cheat codes? Can't use any lucky egg or masterball code. Especially since lucky egg isn't obtained when giving the meteorite to the scientist

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Have you disabled cheat codes? Can't use any lucky egg or masterball code. Especially since lucky egg isn't obtained when giving the meteorite to the scientist

Item codes haven't been disabled. I was testing that myself and noticed that I could give myself PP UPs and Max Elixers. Although it's possible to obtain I'm sure. Look at the list of item locations i posted a page or so ago.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024

Mastercode
    B749822B CE9BFAC1
    A86CDBA5 19BA49B3
    Rare candy
    BFF956FA 2F9EC50D
    Masterball
    128898B6 EDA43037

It's work for me

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2019
    Mastercode
    B749822B CE9BFAC1
    A86CDBA5 19BA49B3
    Rare candy
    BFF956FA 2F9EC50D
    Masterball
    128898B6 EDA43037

It's work for me

Never used gameshark codes. Only codebreaker

So do I make a code seperate with the mastercode save it and make a seperate code for the items? Do I save them as action replay or gameshark. Using GBA4iOS

luuma

searching for Meaning, offering HA numel
    Years
  • Glitches:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I don't think that's a glitch! In Emerald the ending credits mons are lifted directly from pokemon you've caught throughout the game, ending in your starter. So it would figure that it includes new gen pokemon that you've caught along the way.

It is actually a glitch. DizzyEgg released a fix for this a couple months back.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Have you disabled cheat codes? Can't use any lucky egg or masterball code. Especially since lucky egg isn't obtained when giving the meteorite to the scientist
    Prof. Cozmo never gave a Lucky Egg for that meteorite, he gives a TM27.
    Here in TEEX you can get a Lucky Egg by stealing it from wild Chanseys, last time I've played they appeared in the route between Fallarbor Town and the Meteor Falls' entrance iirc.

EDIT: The item location list that LCCoolJ95 included with TEEX's download in his Youtube Channel says that wild Pelippers can have it equipped too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2018
    Anyone have working gameshark codes for an emulator?

More specifically, openemu, mGBA?

I just want my shinies.

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    The LC, I saw and red your post from your Facebook page, that you gonna make another version of Theta Emerald EX. I'm happy with that update. But can you update this current Theta Emerald EX? Like fixing some reported bugs / glitches like drain kiss and electro ball, hall of fame for expanded Pokemon (We know that DizzyEgg already fixed that) and new moves animations for moves in the current version that still doesn't have in the game. Sorry, I still love this hack, 721. You know that, We (who are still playing this hack) need a new update of TEEX 721. Love from your supporters and fans.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Anyone else experiencing this problem with Mega Evolutions?
    It's been happening to me since the Theta Emerald 721 Alpha and I just never knew how to fix it.
    GzmgKGN.gif

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Anyone else experiencing this problem with Mega Evolutions?
    It's been happening to me since the Theta Emerald 721 Alpha and I just never knew how to fix it.
    GzmgKGN.gif
    What exactly is the problem you're having? I personally don't see anything (Although I'm watching it from my slow phone) Was it the lack of animation for mega evolve? If so, the battle scene set to off will stop the animation from playing.

Edit: I missed the part where your egg gained exp lol. Have you used cheats? I have never had that problem occur personally i wonder if a past event you did is glitched or something

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • What exactly is the problem you're having? I personally don't see anything (Although I'm watching it from my slow phone) Was it the lack of animation for mega evolve? If so, the battle scene set to off will stop the animation from playing.

Oh, so that was it! That doesn't happen in FireRed with Touched's code so I never thought it could be the culprit.
    Also, if you have the Exp. Share in your bag it acts like Gen VI's Exp. All and it gives experience to any pokémon in your party including eggs, or at least that must be it because I don't use any cheats.

EDIT: Yep, working perfectly now. Again, thanks dude! <33
    ZMFwg54.gif

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have all TM, except TM21. Where is TM21?

Pacifidlog Town, the exact location is right here.

EDIT: Nvm, at least in the ROM I've got the NPC gave me a different TM which is weird.
    I also can't pick up the Sablenite in Sootopolis which should be near the Cave of Origin's entrance :/ ...

EDIT2: The NPC in Pacifidlog says that in 7 days you can talk to him again to get another TM, so he might give random TMs.

Last edited:
    Back