• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Clubhouse Coffee Lounge

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Do you think there'd be any interest in a Fairy Appreciation club?

Not Fairy like, as in me, but a Fairy type, I mean. Would that be too specific?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Do you think there'd be any interest in a Fairy Appreciation club?

Not Fairy like, as in me, but a Fairy type, I mean. Would that be too specific?

So Fairy Type Pokemon or all things Fairies(like Disney Fairies. My twin nieces are into so many Disney characters... I swear its a drain on my brother's wallet). Fairy Type Pokemon though, I may be inclined to partake with Alolan Ninetales and Sylveon in my top 3.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Mainly the Fairy Pokemon.

However if someone, for example, posts some non-pokemon fanart of fairies i wouldn't delete it or anything. Fairy appreciation definitely extends to all fairies from any franchise, but the primary focus will be on the pokemon themselves in my mind!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mainly the Fairy Pokemon.

However if someone, for example, posts some non-pokemon fanart of fairies i wouldn't delete it or anything. Fairy appreciation definitely extends to all fairies from any franchise, but the primary focus will be on the pokemon themselves in my mind!

Fairy type pokémon club is totally ok :) Want me to put you up in the OP so nobody else makes it?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    yes please! i'll start working on it later today! n_n

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I suppose an animal fan club is too broad? ^__^

Nah it's all good. :) You can nerdgasm over cute animals!!

Like we have cats, and we're going to have dogs and birds eventually but that's... the limit really to distinct groups. Animals can be super broad and super fun - there's so much you can do with it!! Sooo go for it :)

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • Ok, y all can delete this post, but I'm stuck. I can't leave this area of the forums without it saying pokécommunity can't handle this request. Wut do I do??

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • ^ Same. 🤔

By the way, is everyone alright with me calling dibs on a nature fan club and soundtrack fan club? :D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • nature fan club
    soundtrack fan club

mIz1ttm.gif

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ok, y all can delete this post, but I'm stuck. I can't leave this area of the forums without it saying pokécommunity can't handle this request. Wut do I do??
    PC's been having issues. :c The server did a swap over but if it doesn't work yet jump on Discord. @Laslow should have instructions!

^ Same. 🤔

By the way, is everyone alright with me calling dibs on a nature fan club and soundtrack fan club? :D

Dib away!

Lol, I just realized, I attempted to make a meme club, did I ever actually post that?
    Yep, just waiting for my co-mod to get on so we can discuss it! ;)

Oh, and a Studio Ghibli one!!

Let's make this place come alive! :D

No clue what that is (just Googled tho) buuuuuutttttt yes let's liven things!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Just popping by to say that I haven't forgotten and my club plans are being worked on!

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
  • I have two ideas for a club: A Ghost Pokemon club, which I know people would like, and a Robot club, which is a more reserved club. I don't want to host one due to my laziness, so if anyone would like to host one, let me know!

Back