• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Clubhouse Coffee Lounge

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Gonna be making a photography club y'all. Get prepped.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm gonna basically live in this forum, no need for any other internet

Kurisutin

Numismatist Standing By
Years
Would anyone be interested in a coin collecting club? Featuring pictures and, if it takes off and is allowed, trading. If so, can I call dibs?

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Was considering a Spaceballs club but I doubt anyone would be open to a movie that has two actors already dead(Dot Matrix and Barf) and Rick Moranis in self-imposed exile from making movies. Besides, I doubt Spaceballs, much less Blazing Saddles, could be made in today's PC culture.

If anyone wants to make one, you'd have my blessing so long as the role of DarkHelmet goes to me(Trump holds the role as President Skroob so... that doesn't leave too many roles left open).

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I'd like to make an Ace Attorney fan club if no one else is already working on one! ^^ I probably won't have time to get started until Wednesday, though. *sobbing*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'd like to make an Ace Attorney fan club if no one else is already working on one! ^^ I probably won't have time to get started until Wednesday, though. *sobbing*
We can reserve you until then ;)

Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 7, 2022
I wanted to check how available the idea is for a club dedicated to showing love to Pok?mon who are widely ignored or hated. A Pok?Positivity Club. If its available I wanna call dibs ASAP but I wouldn't be opposed to having someone else start the club. I just want this place to exist on the internet.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I wanted to check how available the idea is for a club dedicated to showing love to Pok?mon who are widely ignored or hated. A Pok?Positivity Club. If its available I wanna call dibs ASAP but I wouldn't be opposed to having someone else start the club. I just want this place to exist on the internet.
That sounds really nice!! Pls make one, and I'll join :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yeah Josh and Lycan I really want to see those groups ok ;; also GoT, Juno pls! :3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Does anyone plan to make a My Hero Academia fan club? If not, I'm down to make it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Think anyone would be interested in a horror movie club? :)

Also Rika are you going to bring back the Homestuck club??????

Back