Started by Spherical Ice May 11th, 2014 4:40 AM
  • 3030 replies

NeverPatient

"Rather enjoying my own company"

Seen November 11th, 2018
Posted November 6th, 2018
16 posts
1.1 Years
Fuuuck I just got the same bug but I already used my pill!
Is there a ability pill cheat code or something for v3 so I can fix this?
I got two Ability Pills so if you want more you can try to check the item location list on the first page of this thread. Also you can exchange 48 BP for an Ability Pill in Battle Marsh, just beside Telmurk City.

NeverPatient

Seen November 11th, 2018
16 posts
1.1 Years
I just finished EV training all six Pokmons in my new party, not sure if the EVs are really maxed out or not though.

Current Party:
Mega Abomasnow, Arcanine, Dragalge, Hawlucha, Mega Absol, Clawitzer.

Old Party (has been used against Elite Four) :
Infernape, Mega Aggron, Quagsire, Gourgeist, Braviary, Florges.

Any opinion? Which one is better xd

Zero-G

on the fly

Male
outer space.
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted June 19th, 2019
102 posts
1.5 Years
I just finished EV training all six Pokmons in my new party, not sure if the EVs are really maxed out or not though.

Current Party:
Mega Abomasnow, Arcanine, Dragalge, Hawlucha, Mega Absol, Clawitzer.

Old Party (has been used against Elite Four) :
Infernape, Mega Aggron, Quagsire, Gourgeist, Braviary, Florges.

Any opinion? Which one is better xd
Depends. I personally like the second team more, but it seems like you would have troubles against many common physical walls. Infernape could beat most of them with Flamethrower or Fire Blast, but relying on Florges alone for special attacks seems meh (if Infernape runs physical attacks).

NeverPatient

Seen November 11th, 2018
16 posts
1.1 Years
Depends. I personally like the second team more, but it seems like you would have troubles against many common physical walls. Infernape could beat most of them with Flamethrower or Fire Blast, but relying on Florges alone for special attacks seems meh (if Infernape runs physical attacks).
Agree. It is true.. although I've never cared that much about physical/special attackers in my party. At least the current party have 2 special attackers now lol xD. My Infernape is physical attacker and I gave him a Life Orb too. If I find some problems later I'll consider to change few Pokmons. Thanks for your opinion.

NeverPatient

Seen November 11th, 2018
16 posts
1.1 Years
What does mega evolution do stat wise or is it just for looks???
"A Mega-Evolved Pokmon has different base stats, with the exception of HP, and can have a different Ability and type from its non-Mega-Evolved form. Every Mega-Evolved Pokmon (except for Mega Alakazam in Generation VI) has a base stat total 100 points higher than that of its base form."
(Source: Bulbapedia)

NeverPatient

Seen November 11th, 2018
16 posts
1.1 Years
I don't know what happened with Aegislash but how come it could change its Nature outta nowhere? Seems like an another bug. Its Nature is Impish but when it was in battle it changed to Timid and Naughty respectively and I guess it'll randomly change again in another battle. I was literally suprised when I was EV training him and some stats were increased and others were decreased in weird amount because of the change of its Nature.

Update: Yo, this is weird xD. I think its Nature will change depends on the foe Pokmon's Nature. I just tried to continue EV training him and his Nature changed to Rash and then Bashful after defeated two Rhyhorns.
Male
Opelucid City, Unova
Seen October 5th, 2019
Posted November 20th, 2018
7 posts
1.8 Years
BEST ROM HACK I'VE EVER PLAYED, HANDS DOWN!
Even calling it a rom hack is doing it injustice imo, it's so much more than that. Gamefreak could learn a lot from this game.

Although my biggest complaint about the game is not being able to easily erase HMs. I feel like it should be mandatory for all rom hacks, especially ones with so many HMs, to do away with the Move Deleter and be able to easily delete them ourselves.
Also, a lot of the new Gen moves could do with better attack animation.

Other than that, the game is psyducking fantastic.
And sorry if this has already been asked, but any word on if OP has any plans on updating to Gen 7 mechanics and possibly adding Gen 7 Pokmon?
Male
Seen October 4th, 2019
Posted September 2nd, 2019
48 posts
3.3 Years
Just finished the league with;

* Lvl44 Metang *
- Meteor Mash
- Psychic
- Earthquake
- Rock Smash (HM)

* Lvl49 Heliolisk *
- Thunderpunch (haven't found thunderbolt yet)
- Dragon Pulse
- Surf (HM)
- Cut (HM)

* Lvl50 Charizard * (Only Mega in the team so far)
- Flame Thrower
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Fly (HM)

* Lvl53 Sceptile *
- Lead Blade
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Strength (HM)

* LVL54 Krookodile *
- Thrash
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Rock Climb (HM)

* Lvl55 Greninja *
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Dive (HM)
- Waterfall (HM)

NeverPatient

Seen November 11th, 2018
16 posts
1.1 Years
BEST ROM HACK I'VE EVER PLAYED, HANDS DOWN!
Even calling it a rom hack is doing it injustice imo, it's so much more than that. Gamefreak could learn a lot from this game.

Although my biggest complaint about the game is not being able to easily erase HMs. I feel like it should be mandatory for all rom hacks, especially ones with so many HMs, to do away with the Move Deleter and be able to easily delete them ourselves.
Also, a lot of the new Gen moves could do with better attack animation.

Other than that, the game is psyducking fantastic.
And sorry if this has already been asked, but any word on if OP has any plans on updating to Gen 7 mechanics and possibly adding Gen 7 Pokmon?
The game has the Move Deleter in it. It's in Nestpine Town
Male
Opelucid City, Unova
Seen October 5th, 2019
Posted November 20th, 2018
7 posts
1.8 Years
The game has the Move Deleter in it. It's in Nestpine Town
I'm aware.
What I was saying is that, it shouldn't. We should be able to easily delete HM moves ourselves. Because having to backtrack to a PC to get a different Pokemon to make use of HMs or having to go to the Move Deleter because you're locked out of certain areas is an absolute pain.

NeverPatient

Seen November 11th, 2018
16 posts
1.1 Years
Somebody knows where is Aerodctylite ? Or in the version 3.1 we don't have it ?
It is available in the game. You can check the location lists for the items (including Mega Stones) and Pokémons on the first page of this thread. Btw for Aerodactite, the description said:

"[SURF, WATERFALL] Chest in the Valoon Way Secret Temple, accessed via Surfing south and then east in Nemesis River, under the bridge to Valoon Town, scaling the Waterfall and heading east to Valoon Way."

Spherical Ice

Age 21
Bristol, UK
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted September 24th, 2019
5,254 posts
12.1 Years

Pokémon Gaia - Beta 3.2 Bugfix Release

Changelog

Spoiler:
  • Rename Edamist Steppes to Edamist Heights to better reflect its geography
  • Change the road block in Aerous Road

• As some Trainers are available earlier, Fernando's Pokémon have been raised a few levels
    • Similarly, the wilds in Aerous Road are slightly lower
    • The first two Trainers in Aerous Road are also slightly lower
    • The Super Potion in the bare spot of grass is now a Potion
    • The Painter in Aerous Road also shows up in the queue and indoors of the Aerous Art Club

• Change the New Elders encounter in Frostbite Cave to be less of an ambush

• The player is not forced directly into battles with the Grunt and Elder Knight Eunice
    • The battles are instead initiated when the player tries to talk to Eunice or walk past her
    • Some of the dialog was rewritten
    • The map was made slightly smaller to make it clearer that this is the exit of Frostbite Cave

• Change the Braille puzzle's hint in Ferre Ruins to be less cryptic
  • Change the events in Precimos Island so it is (hopefully) more clear where to go after defeating the Gym
  • Make Hidden Power display its type for the Pokémon it is being taught to, or known by
  • Fix the combination lock input box occasionally showing up to 7 digits, when only 4 are needed
  • Fix the impassible tiles outside of Redwood's house in Archan Town
  • Fix Cranidos' evolution method, so it actually evolves into Rampardos
  • Fix Pokémon with inconsistent level-up rates, which causes them to gain levels upon evolution

• Porygon-Z
    • Greninja

• Fix Rotom's compatibility with TM34, Shock Wave
  • Fix Bisharp's compatibility with Sucker Punch from the Green Shard Meister
  • Fix Maractus' incorrect weight
  • Fix Mienshao's Ability order so that Mienfoo does not swap its Ability when evolving
  • Fix the reflection tile errors in Cosmic Caverns
  • Fix the reflection tile errors in Nestpine Town
  • Fix a plethora of bugged icon sprites
  • Give the Pokémon with no Ability the following Abilities:

• Mega Glalie: Refrigerate
    • Mega Ampharos: Lightningrod

• Make the textboxes of Coulter and Prof. Redwood actually disappear after they are finished speaking in Redwood's house
  • Fix the text colour inconsistencies with the Diving Tour lady's dialog in the cutscene in Precimos Depths
  • Fix Coulter's Surfing Pokémon blob still showing up in Precimos Depths after the cutscene takes place
  • Fix the Escape Rope's warp location for Wisp Forest and Rimewood Forest
  • Fix the border error in Nestpine Climb
  • Fix Empoleon's EXP yield
  • Fix the persistent money HUD after refusing to sell anything to the Relic Collector in the Precimos Hotel
  • Fix the palette for HM01 Cut to match its Bug-type
  • Fix the missing TM/HM compatibility for the following Pokémon's female forms:

• Frillish
    • Jellicent
    • Pyroar

• Fix the incorrect battle background in the Telmurk City house where the Mightyena Thug is battled
  • Fix the incorrect script assigned to the right statue in the Nestpine Gym
  • Fix some tiles in Cosmic Caverns not spawning wild Pokémon
  • Fix Hidden Power's text description
  • Fix Boomburst making contact
  • Fix Ace Trainer Arnie's incorrect encounter music in Victory Falls
  • Fix Deoxys' overworld sprite not disappearing
  • Fix Crunch's description implying it lowers the foe's Sp. Def, when it only lowers Defense
  • Fix some tiles in Ignis Catacombs which display incorrectly when the fog weather effect is active
  • Fix Eevee and Flareon's erroneous compatibility with TM18 Aurora Beam
  • Fix the movement permission errors in Telmurk Swamp
  • Move Ace Trainer Elnora so she challenges the player regardless of the direction she is facing in Ikos Canyon
  • Fix some tiles in Cosmic Cavern which are not covered by the player
  • Fix Beheeyem's catch rate of 0
  • Fix Pidgey and Zubat's erroneously high experience yields
  • Fix Grass Knot's base power displaying at 20 when it should be --
  • Fix Leafeon's bugged Pokédex entry string
  • Fix the Snover and Budew evolution lines' incompatibilities with TM09, Energy Ball
  • Fix Sgt. Stone giving out Venusaurite when shown a Blastoise
  • Fix Pidgeotite being unobtainable [N.B. Players who already picked up a Pidgeotite will be able to pick it up again now]
  • Fix the Cut trees in Sabulo Cross appearing hidden when the route is entered via Sabulo Island
  • Fix some tiles in Valoon Way which are erroneously covered by the player
  • [STORY SPOILER] Fix the errors caused by the player being on their Bicycle when activating the New Elders event in Sabulo Island
  • Fix Roserade's inability to re-learn Weather Ball from Mrs. Move

Known Bugs

While this is a bugfix update, there are still other, known bugs. To see the list of known bugs, please visit the #known-bugs channel of Pokémon Gaia's Discord server. It is kept up-to-date with known bugs, and also indicates which bugs have been fixed internally (that is, bugs which have been fixed but the fix has not been released yet in a bugfix update). If you find a bug not at this link, please report it either here, in this thread, or in the #bug-reports channel of Pokémon Gaia's Discord server.

Downloads

Advertiser Content