• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2018
    Pokémon Gaia Version

mega glalie has no ability

Years
  • Pokémon Gaia - Beta 3.2 Bugfix Release

Changelog

Spoiler:

Known Bugs

While this is a bugfix update, there are still other, known bugs. To see the list of known bugs, please visit the #known-bugs channel of Pokémon Gaia's Discord server. It is kept up-to-date with known bugs, and also indicates which bugs have been fixed internally (that is, bugs which have been fixed but the fix has not been released yet in a bugfix update). If you find a bug not at this link, please report it either here, in this thread, or in the #bug-reports channel of Pokémon Gaia's Discord server.

Downloads

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    When mega evolving medicham, it shows missingno instead of mega medicham's actual backsprite

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2019
    Best hack game I've played so far! The tiles, the real voices of each pokemon and also the mega evolution animation, I love it! Do you intend to put all pokemons with mega evolution? I would love to see that. Goodluck on this hack. keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2023
    Pokémon Gaia Version

Awesome game. Thank you for the awesome work that you all put into this and I can't wait to see v4. This is my team except Togetic is actually Hydreigon and Bulbasaur is actually Abomasnow.

Zero-G

on the fly
    Years
  • I downloaded 3.2 from the mirror and whenever I'm trying to patch 3.1 (which I downloaded before) it with NUPS that comes along I'm getting a message saying "Invalid file. Patch anyway?"

Help? I'm using VBA.

EDIT
    Great. The patch error actually deleted my 3.1 save. =_=

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I downloaded 3.2 from the mirror and whenever I'm trying to patch 3.1 (which I downloaded before) it with NUPS that comes along I'm getting a message saying "Invalid file. Patch anyway?"

Help? I'm using VBA.

EDIT
    Great. The patch error actually deleted my 3.1 save. =_=

Always patch onto a clean Fire Red 1.0 (Squirrels) ROM, not on an earlier version. And how can a patch of the rom corrupt your savefile?

lukant

Grass Trainer
    Years
  • So i love this game, I honestly have 3 diff save files, but one thing that would be useful or just downright neat, would be adding an option for "dark/night" mode. I might be the only one that wants this, but being able to darken the bright colors of the menus and battle scenes would be useful when playing at night or before bed.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2022
    if i am playing 3.1 and plan to play 3.2 on my DS with a .cia file, how would I go about transferring the saves between versions?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2023
    It's incredible how far the ROM Hacking scene has come since the days of Light Platinum.

Just the fact that people found a way to add more than 386 pokemon to the games and add moves/abilities from post gen 3 is really amazing. Not to mention actual mega evolution and z-moves and properly working forme changes of legendary pokemon.

The only thing that I can think of that still hasn't been figured out is how to make Zygarde change formes like in Gen 7.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2023
    Are you planning on putting all of the legendary pokemon in the game or just a few of them?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    It's incredible how far the ROM Hacking scene has come since the days of Light Platinum.

Just the fact that people found a way to add more than 386 pokemon to the games and add moves/abilities from post gen 3 is really amazing. Not to mention actual mega evolution and z-moves and properly working forme changes of legendary pokemon.

The only thing that I can think of that still hasn't been figured out is how to make Zygarde change formes like in Gen 7.

PUT 10 1% ZYGARDE IN ONE BOX TO MAKE A 10% ZYGARDE.

PUT 5 10% ZYGARDE IN ONE PARTY TO MAKE A 50% ZYGARDE.

USE A MACHINE AND COMBINE THOSE 2 50% ZYGARDE TO GET THE PERFECT FORM.

Back