• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I'm kinda really into this pokemon at the moment and want to talk about it. :3

Its so cute and happy and its fighting style is more playful and less serious. In some ways it reminds me of korrina.

I remember it being a top favorite legendary of mine the year i joined this forum too. :3

(also, fitting there would be a mew topic now. since i heard the next pokemon film is gonna be a first movie remake)

Years
Wasn't there gonna be a Lugia movie or is it already out and I just are far behind? XD
But Mew is a cute Pokemon! I was always sad I wasn't able to obtain this Pokemon legitimately but I did buy a Pokeball joystick thing for Switch JUST so I could get Mew. To pay 50 bucks for it says a lot (and I'm not even using it that much, the controller of course, I'm using Mew definitely!)

The fact it can learn any TM/HM makes it a great Pokemon to cover more than 1 type and it's also just so cute especially in the Anime it's playful and just great :D

(seems like we would get along pretty well hehe ^^)

LadyJirachu

Years
Mew's attitude is so innocent. I don't think it really understands the darker stuff of this world at all xD

That said, I really don't know why my nature hasn't been naive on this forum up till this point O.o I feel I relate to this pokemon. Its kinda a jolly/naive/child-like type personality to it :3

Bummer i don't have pokemon the first movie in my christmas dvd set i'm getting (but i am getting jirachi wishmaker. jirachi's personality is a little mew-like :3)

Years
Haha that's cool :D No I doubt it too :) Jirachi brings me back so many memories Jirachi together with Mew are my favorite Leg- I meant Mythical Pokemon :D In the past there was a Dutch social media and I actually disguised myself as a Jirachi :3 And thus the reason I actually use it here as well :)

Anyways, I so wish I could have a Mew around my house *-* Because it's pinkkkk and cutee :D

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
Haha that's cool :D No I doubt it too :) Jirachi brings me back so many memories Jirachi together with Mew are my favorite Leg- I meant Mythical Pokemon :D In the past there was a Dutch social media and I actually disguised myself as a Jirachi :3

I wish I could have a Mew around my house *-*

Cute Pokemon are so awesome :3 So are cute things in general, really. I hope we can be good friends. You seem like someone i'd enjoy talking about girly stuff with :D (i wanna embrace my girlyness even more now, since i've been learning more and more that it is a good thing and not awful like some people tried to tell me *and i'm unsure why they did* o.o;; )

Last edited:
Years
You can be a god without being the first of your kind though. I'm appreciative of Mew being the origin of Pokemon, considering all it can do

Years
Yes, it's adorable!! So pure and cute, loved it in both movies it featured in. Plus its voice is just irresistible ; ; I think it's one of my favorite small legends/mythicals.

tumblr_oqml91U86q1rv6iido1_400.gif

awwwwwww

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Mew still has to be my favorite Mythical Legendary of them all! Love love it's voice in the anime and it's so cute and pink!! and shiny mew is such a nice shade of blue on top of it.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Hands-down my favorite Mythical. So mysterious, powerful, and cute! I even got an electronic talking Mew plush for my 12th birthday that I wish I still had...

Mew's also my favorite species to collect in the TCG. After getting the super-cool Ancient Mew card in theaters, I remember dreaming about getting the other Mew cards I had only read about in Beckett magazines, like Lily Pad Mew and Mew with Bubbles. One day I got one of those third-party blisters at Walmart, the kind that included a booster or so along with a few pre-opened bonus cards in the back, and pulled a Southern Islands Mew! Not only was this my first real (legible) Mew card, but it was also my first reverse-holo. I was tickled to bits!

When I started high school, I decided to make my childhood dreams come true and started buying Mew cards on eBay. I've accumulated 24 different Mew TCG cards over the years (26 if you count reprints), including a Gold Star Mew that I pulled myself. I haven't actively collected Pokémon cards since the DP days (I quit around Platinum), but I still occasionally treat myself to a Mew whenever there are any not-so-pricey ones available.

I also went through a phase where I liked collecting Espeon cards because it felt like a pseudo-Mew (especially its Neo Discovery holo and Dark Espeon from Neo Destiny). I think I only got up to four or five of those but lost interest because the newer ones didn't give me Mew vibes.

Last edited:
Back