• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what pokemon would you most want as a roommate

Years
  • Most? Alakazam. That would be so amazing.

Least would be Muk or some of those garbage (literal) pokemon

Years
  • wO5Sw3L.png

Years
  • zeraora. half cat, half edgy roommate. what more could you want?

oh, hypno would be a no-no

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Ursaring would be my most wanted roommate.

I wouldn't want Yamask. It's probably my favorite ghost type, but it would be too creepy for a roommate.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Most: Espeon
    By the time I evolve Eevee, it would be very obedient as a result of sufficient training and TLC.

It would be really loyal to me, and as a Psychic-type, it can easily sense what's wrong, allowing me to take action if needed. If it's chill, all is well and it will save me more unnecessary stress.

Cute Pokémon put a smile on others' faces, and considering that Eeveelutions are ridiculously, but reasonably popular, I will have great internal and external support.

Least: Charizard
    Charizard may be one of my favourite Kanto Pokémon, but it would be a terrible roommate.

Not only is it known to be rather disobedient and lazy, but it will incinerate all my rare and expensive belongings with it's Fire-type moves, regardless of intent.

It may be an awesome fighter, with or without Mega Evolution, but living with one is hell.

Last edited:

Metriname

its metr
    Years
  • probably one like Blissey, it would keep me happy at my worst moments, the one i'd want the least would probably be a Bewear, i'd just kill me in the most innocent way

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • To be honest, I really want to jave a Blissey as my Roommate as I tend to fall sick now and then. The Pokémon I'd least want would hands down be a Stunfisk..like, what does it even do?

Years
  • Most? Err... its a toss between Snorlax and Ambipom. Utterly brilliant.

Least desired is Nihilego. I'd have to shoot it, quite honestly, or at the very least lock it in a cupboard.

Zero-G

on the fly
    Years
  • I like the notion of having a psychic-type here, but I'd go with an unpopular decision:

Sigilyph.

I love the Nazca birb to bits and pieces. Best pet birb ever. I'd buy it a golden cage and make sure it always feels good to make me feel good in return.

Least desired is a toughie, though... I'd say, despite all other logical choices, Gyarados.
    No thanks I don't want my house hyper beamed down because you got triggered by a tiny fly.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I'd love to have Lopunny as a roommate! I think it'd be so fun to party with her.

059a242d1497782c64561d22473a0e2a.gif

Wheezing is a pokemon that I wouldn't wish to have reside with me. I most certainly would not appreciate lung disease, nor would I want to be consistently smoke bombed. So, it's a no from me.

Last edited:

Pieman50

Pokemon Maniac
    Years
  • Gardevoir. Simple, read the pokedex entry. That thing can not only be your waifu, but it can LITERALLY create a black hole as a means of defense to protect you at any cost! (Albeit destroying the rest of the world in the process)

Worst roommate would be Mimikyu. Constantly stalking you and jumpscaring you. And when you go to bed, it whispers really serial-killer-esque stuff into your ears. A living nightmare.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Skitty, for sure. Would be like my cats now ^^ or perhaps a pretty Persian. Or both!

I wouldn't want a huge pokemon, obviously, or an electric, poisonous or ghost type. Or fire for that matter d: too unsafe.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Any of the cat pokemon yes plsss.

Also pikachu bc how can i not say pikachu.

Least likely would probably be like. Grimer or muk :(

Back