• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • New version of the old thread here. Old thread was closed due to persistent lag while posting

Anyways, this is a straightforward game! All you do is answer the question of the poster above, and then ask a new question formatted as "have you ever ___________?"

I'll start us off!

Have you ever been inside a tunnel?

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I have not

Have you ever accidentally dropped an object from a very high place?

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Yes! When I was very young, on a hot motorbike exhaust. I think I still have a scar.

Have you ever left your country?

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Yes, many times.

Have you ever went outside when it was raining without raincoats or umbrellas?

Years
  • Yes once. Coincidentally in the exact same place a bee stung me years before.

Have you ever went 24 hours without eating food?

Years
  • Yes. The nasty checkout woman made me give it back, though. First time I ever found 2 dollars and she made me give it back. I was a child, man! A wee bairn by any definition! What is with the cruelty, the deprivation, the sheer greed?

Have you ever exceeded the recommended dosage of paracetamol?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I have not, apparently I rarely snore anyway.

Have you ever been so scared by a media you consumed that you couldn't fall asleep?

Years
  • Yes. For some reason the most interesting time to look up conspiracy theories with creepy footage is night time.

Have you ever mixed tea and coffee together then tried it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back