• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy Soapday!!

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Today is a very special day. It is the birthday of a very special girl. Join me in wishing Soapy a wonderful birthday!

Thank you Soapy for dealing with my immature and stupid behavior on a daily basis.

Send her your favorite dabbing/fidget spinner gifs. Or cats and eeveelutions, she likes those too.

Happy birthday love!
    MQL8H5hdCd-4.png

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Thank you! Je t'aime :)
    dat image tho
    but you guys can leave out the dabs and fidget spinners tho, it's 2017 after all

Last edited:
    Years
  • As someone whose birthday is the day after you, I guess it makes sense I give my celebratory wishes to you.

I may have only been new to being active in TC but you have helped me settle in there very well. Happy birthday Soapy, and hope you enjoy all your gifts!

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Happy birthday!
    Also dabbing and fidget spinners, why?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Soapy, you're a shining light and you spread so much joy to everyone around you. It's nice to have you as a friend and I hope you will be happy and enjoy life to its fullest <3 Happy birthday sweetie!

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I'm not familiar with that person, but who cares... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

And to everyone else...
    Spoiler:

How funny that you posted that
    I recently got cast as the Cheshire Cat in the play.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Happy birthday from a fellow Eevelution lover Soapy! <3

ee19af6c1984b265f2f407d32bb3c7c3.gif

Back