• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Tapu Fini

Land Spirit Pokemon
Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2018
    I thank you kindly for your advice: I did learn about interpolation, which I had some issues with a few ages ago. Luckily for me and presumably for you, I found the icons I needed and they work fine now. I did still have to put in quite some effort, since I had to resize them, have them fit into a 64x64 GRID, then double it 2 pixels lower (since they were one frame) and then set transparency in GIMP and Paint. Just a thingy, Guzzlord is too big (> 64x64). Have you perhaps come across a Guzzlord icon that fits within 64 square pixels? If not, then I thank you for your help!

I made an edit of the Guzzlord party icon to fit the Essentials size.

Attachments

• icon799.png
      icon799.png
      783 bytes · Views: 1
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    I made an edit of the Guzzlord party icon to fit the Essentials size.

That's good-looking! Thanks for the help!;)

I'll post all the icons later today or tomorrow, in a big pack which includes: Battler front/backs, shiny fronts, moves, abilities, items, code for some abilities, items, moves, trainer classes, icons, audio and maybe even more.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'll post all the icons later today or tomorrow, in a huge pack which includes: Battler front/backs, shiny fronts, moves, abilities, items, code for some abilities, items, moves, trainer classes, icons, audio and maybe even more.

Can I have just the party icons? And maybe the Female Sightseer full-body sprite if you have it (I see you mention trainer classes but you're probably referring to the PBS file)?

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2019
    does anybody has kalos maps for rpg maker, i don´t want to do them by myself, so i want to know if someone has alrredy done this (i will give credit)

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Can I have just the party icons? And maybe the Female Sightseer full-body sprite if you have it (I see you mention trainer classes but you're probably referring to the PBS file)?
    As for the Sightseer, I don't have that. It's just PBS for Trainer classes since there is barely any art for RMXP. Trainer classes in the PBS are nowhere near hard to make, but people are often lazy so they would be included.

Oops, I thought I'd already sent this, but apparently not... Here are the icons (Credit to Zeak6464, SpartaLazor, and Tapu Fini for helping/providing icons):https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jc0n9ts7uyj6z04/AACBUEHt1MRz2vWSxnR07ChSa?dl=1
    Let me know if these work fine, thanks!

I'll release the whole pack later since it requires more work. I'll also be releasing a bunch of code that works with the PBS and Graphics my pack uses.

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    I was wondering if anyone had a sprite for either a Pokegear, Pokenav, Poketch, C-Gear or anything along those lines. They can be cut off, just like pause menu sprites from BW and B2W2. Preferably, actually. I'm making BW-styled menu's and am in need of simple sprites, such as this:
    pokedex.png

What would also work is a modified version of the Pokedex to look like one of the things mentioned above. Xtransceiver works too. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could link me something or edit the picture above. Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Starter Sprite Request

Can someone draw pretty or less pretty Starter Sprites (front and back, I wouldn't need shiny)

Ideas:

Fire Starter: a red-orange cat, as sweet as litten
    Water Starter: a blue dog, rest doesn't matter
    Grass Starter: A green rabbit, rest doesn't matter

;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • DPPt

Hey there, y'all...

I've been trying to create a game styled like Platinum, but I can't find working/useable/usefull tilesets and attack sprites anywhere.
    I know, I know, copyright stuff, I should make them myself Even though claiming your sprites ripped from Nintendo's game as your ownership is bs anyways
    So, I'm just looking for someone who has (most/some of) the resources for a DP/Pt/HGSS (any of those is fine, at this point, as long as it's gen 4) ready to go and is willing to give them out. It'd be a great help, I've been searching for days, but can't find a lot of things that work. (Also I'm kinda new to this, I've done it before, but just went with the gen 3 resources, wich is... a tad easier)

Thanks in advance and much love,
    Glaze

PS. This message is my ownership, if you copy it, it's mandatory to credit me.

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Hey there, y'all...

I've been trying to create a game styled like Platinum, but I can't find working/useable/usefull tilesets and attack sprites anywhere.
    I know, I know, copyright stuff, I should make them myself Even though claiming your sprites ripped from Nintendo's game as your ownership is bs anyways
    So, I'm just looking for someone who has (most/some of) the resources for a DP/Pt/HGSS (any of those is fine, at this point, as long as it's gen 4) ready to go and is willing to give them out. It'd be a great help, I've been searching for days, but can't find a lot of things that work. (Also I'm kinda new to this, I've done it before, but just went with the gen 3 resources, wich is... a tad easier)

Thanks in advance and much love,
    Glaze

PS. This message is my ownership, if you copy it, it's mandatory to credit me.

Making tiles and tilesets yourself is often the best way of doing it. You can work out what you need and what you don't need. As for attack sprites, do you mean move animations? There are already a lot of those in essentials itself. EBS adds some more, so you should consider that.

Last edited:

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
    Years
  • Just want to point out that when people ask for credit for the sprites they ripped from Nintendo's games, they're not trying to "claim" the sprites as their own work - they want the people that use them to credit them for the time and effort it took to actually rip the sprites and make them usable to others. Because it's usually not that easy.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2017
    Help me

Hello, i am currently working on a game, but i am very bad with designing and making new characters and their sprites for in battle, so could someone help me with these things, i will give you full credit !ITS ONLY FOR THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR SPRITES!

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2017
    Layout like Let's Play videos

Hey all. I'm quite far through planning out a fan game I'm wanting to make for me and a buddy to play and develop our game skills. I was wondering if anyone was able to help me with how I could make the game play in a full screen layout similar to Let's Play videos with the small screen with the game in the middle and info around it that comes from what's happening in the game? Is this possible? And if so can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Look at the Phoenix Rising first post where it says "lets play mode":
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=351035

It looks like it is possible to make a lets play enviroment. But so far they seem to be the only ones to make this kind of feature for a pokémon game, I wonder if someone made something similar in RMXP before.
    You could ask the devs for some advice.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2017
    sprite ow battle gen 7?

Anyone here have the 3d sprite battle of the pokemon and overworlds of the 7 generation?

Years
  • Hi evryone! I am looking for a spriter who can help me to make sprite of 2 new mega evolution. I have the artwork, but not the sprite, and I am not really good in spriting.

Thanks!

Back