• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 12, 2017
Hoenn is not complete, and the other maps, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos?
How do they get those maps? They don't do it manually?

Diverscope

Pardon me
Years
Of course they do it manually. There is no program to do it automaticly.

Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos are difficult to adapt, because they use models instead of 2d tiles. If nobody is able to find complete maps of them, then you'll have to do it by yourself. Don't expect all the time to get everything served on a silver plate.

Crystal Noel

RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter
Years
Is it possible for someone to rip the city battle backgrounds from the generation 4 games? Just the background, no bases. It seems that all the rips from those games have everything but those background for some reason.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 14, 2017
Is there a pack of 4th Gen sprites that can just be dropped into the Characters Folder and have replace the default 3rd gen sprites that come with essentials?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 20, 2018
I'm searching everywhere, but I can't find any tilesets/character sprites for rpg maker MV, I thought it would be best if I asked, sorry if the answer is right in front of my nose :pink_blush:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 4, 2017
Hello!
I need for Pokemon Essentials/RPG Maker XP an Autotileset of Water from HG/SS.
It seems all old Links do not have what I want or have broken Links, can you help me?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 20, 2021
Has anyone managed to create/rip/find/etc. a FireRed/LeafGreen character/trainer OW bases?
I want to make custom OWs but haven't found any base to start with...could someone help?

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
I am currently looking for a tool or script that automatically updates your game with files hosted on a server.

Example:
I put the wrong audio file in BGM. The player can run the updater to place the right file in the BGM folder.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I am currently looking for a tool or script that automatically updates your game with files hosted on a server.

Example:
I put the wrong audio file in BGM. The player can run the updater to place the right file in the BGM folder.

Luka S.J. has made a few handy methods you can use for injecting scripts and other files into your game project. They're in SJPlugins_Updater. You'll find out how to use them by messing about and googling some stuff here and there. (Reason behind this vague answer is that I don't have much time.)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 17, 2019
looking for pokemon mega evolution icons

does anyone know where I can find icons of mega evolved pokemon as well as the primal evolutions?

for example when you go to Pokemon in your game and you see who is currently in your party, I want to be able to have the mega icon show when a pokemon has mega evolved

thanks in advance!

Back