• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023

con today was a bunch of fun. i believe it's called olamot (lit. "worlds"). also, got me the cutest little litleo hat :^ enjoy con on friday, ofc

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Updated Walking with Gods, namely because I'd forgotten I'd posted it here as well

Years

I myself have never stayed up to buy something, but have gotten close I guess by picking up a game at a midnight launch that I pre-ordered?

Years

Sounds pretty neat. I've gotten some stuff from Japan in the past, but only on eBay. I wish I could find a site that sells stuff from Japan to the US that has a language option too.

Years
10. I know a few sites. Mostly anime merch sites though. And one or two that have warehouses in both Japan and the USA and are not named Amazon or Rakuten.

I also know of a few proxy ship/buy services. Generally Japanese language only sites have to be shipped through these proxy services if the site doesn't have a worldwide version.

Back