• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

21 more reasons to commit Syn

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    pcCgruH.png

tumblr_n5txpsxFan1r42qv0o1_500.gif

Okay so this thread is a day early, but let's be real I'll be asleep before it even hits 8 PM or something oh wait it's 9 but like ok you get it fam

Happy 21FIST brithdyab EJREMY BEAR!!!

Sorry, I was just practicing typing the way you'll probably be replying to this by the end of your 21st adventure. Bring out the alcohol, it's about to get lit up in here.. -insert slang that I really can't even- REALLY THO someone hand me 21 chanclas because this boi needs his birthday beatings, and I am ready!

Okay lmao, I just realized how bad I actually am at making a birthday thread, so you know what, just GO OUT THERE AND PARTY LIKE IT'S 1995 BECAUSE THAT'S HOW OLD U ARE WELL I MEAN THE YEAR YOU WERE BORN YOU KNOW YEAH OK UH YEAH SO YEAH At this point, I'm the one who's drunk...

I hope you own the day/night and love yourself like Kanye loves Kanye. The server will be waiting for that hotline to bling late night when you need our love etc. (especially lala tbh...)

376.gif
    376.gif
    376.gif
    376.gif
    376.gif
    376.gif
    376.gif
    376.gif
    376.gif
    376.gif
    376.gif
    376.gif

Years
  • Wow so many staff promotions and birthdays lately... but hey won't hurt to give more birthday wishes right?

As for what I can say about Jeremy aka Syn/Syndrome/insert other names here, he has been a very well-dedicated member in everything he does, serving our social media and battle server staff team proud, and for having great taste in music as well.

Happy 21st dude, and enjoy being legal.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Happy birthday Syn! Have the time of your life :D don't get too grown-up, it's not fun (8

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Happy birthday King Syn. Hope you eat some of the cake you really wanted!

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    happy birthday detox, hope your day was great.

Back