• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • fasdfkasdkjf;asldkjva;dklja;ldskfjas;lkdfja;sldkgjads;lkfjas;klgjsdlgkjasga

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So all those times we argued debated discussed (yay for "politeness")... that was you? I'M SO SORRY IF I WAS A PRICK ._. i'll never do it again ><

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    It seems like owning more than one account here can lead to different personas. And I can agree with that.

inb4 someone guesses who I'm an alt of, even though it's kinda obvious

Hall

The New King
    Years
  • It's okay, son.
    I shouldn't have been so irritable. ;w;

Unrelated, but Oh America. xS
    Spoiler:

Edit:
    Sandwiched double posts, cool, cool.

Years
  • LOL DOUBLE POST-CEPTION AGAIN! HIII ZACH!

I began this day slightly gloomy, but dinner past and this XD More than made up for it.

Saranghae <3

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • wow
    so double post
    how glitch
    amaze
    100% server
    very posting
    wow

I really wanna change my name to [supporter]®ock§mashGod[/supporter], but I don't want to give up [supporter]Alex[/supporter]. When I get access to a computer this Sunday (hopefully), I'll probably make the move. :3

The name was a play on the then-head-admin of the Bulbagarden forums, $aturnYoshi (with a yen sign). Kinda like Nick and Jake. :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I hate people when they change names and make alts. It's so confusing.

/hypocrite

I made an alt recently, but I'm only using it to preserve a username I want to eventually adopt in 2014. It's just that I didn't want anyone snapping it up so I snapped it before anyone else could, I mean preserving names can be handy in some situations.

Plus, I figured that after 3 years here it'd be time for a change so I'm timing the name change around when I celebrate 3 years at PC next March.

It seems like owning more than one account here can lead to different personas. And I can agree with that.

inb4 someone guesses who I'm an alt of, even though it's kinda obvious

You're Zach. Definitely.

Years
  • I mean, "Hikamaru" and Hikari10, there's little difference, and majority of people who know you probably know that as well, so no problem there.

Years
  • I mean, "Hikamaru" and Hikari10, there's little difference, and majority of people who know you probably know that as well, so no problem there.

Yeah, there won't be much confusion in my case. Because they know that Hikamaru is a name I use on the battle server.

Hall

The New King
    Years
  • John, why you a speekin the korean?

Korean.

Corean.

Cor-ean.

COREan

THE LANGUAGE OF THE PEOPLE AT THE CENTER OF THE EARTH! :O

Aha! So Odair changed the title...
    Live, you fantastic son of a *****. Have an internet.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't know. Eottoke. Oneuldo saranghae jebal.

That's funny, Dipu. When I took a bite of you I swore it tasted a bit spicy - something like coconut curry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back