• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing right now?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Well, my whole outfit seems to have a lot of grey right now xD Grey dress, grey sweater, greyish leggings.....But it isn't making me feel any less perky :) Plus i put on a little make up a little while ago ^_^ Glittery light red lipgloss that smells like cherries, too! I've been growing to love wearing make up more and more lately. It makes me feel pretty and sparkly and magical when I wear it xD Like the flowers that are outside now <3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Silk floral nightie with lace trimmings, hot pink suede slippers lined with wool, and an extremely soft white mohair cardigan. It's chilly outside.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Dirty black jeans (I had work to do outside and knew I shouldn't wear anything tough that would stain easily) and a black striped-ish button up shirt with a lot of weird straps.

I wanted to wear dark and such for above^ today. Along with thick utility slip on boots. Utility wear.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Blue Jeans and a red sweater, same shoes i wear every day

Last edited:

TY

im lazy and today is a lazy day

also monday apparently

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Black track pants with red stripes and a red button up casual/dress shirt with black flame accents and black industrial slip on boots. One of my favorite combos.

Years
A maroon hemp shirt, tacky grey shorts and a black polar fleece jacket. I'm freezing cold but an annoying series of events spanning like a week mean that until tomorrow this is all I've got. :')

TY

no hat this time cause its missing RIP

Back