• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Game of Thrones [S7 SPOILERS]

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'll be honest and say I didn't even know that was Ed Sheeran. Thought it was just another random extra.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I fucking hate Theon Greyjoy.
    I fucking hate Theon Greyjoy.

That is all.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    [spoilertitle='S7E02: Stormborn' stuff]I have no love for the Greyjoys or anyone who died in that battle really, but obviously this will have huge ramifications for Daenerys' plans - this does mean now more than ever she will really need to ally with Jon so eh, we'll see how this pans out.

Do you guys have any hope for Jorah? I appreciate Samwell's efforts but this is Game of Thrones so I don't want to get my hopes up.

and OH MY HEART, the scenes in the North

The tension between Sansa and Jon have been killing me, especially with Baelish's ominous looks, but they balanced it so, so well; I'm constantly torn between "this is a really touching moment" and "will Sansa actually betray Jon" - I am a bit afraid of him making an enemy of Baelish like that though, he's a scary man to cross. But to be fair, that wouldn't be the moment to make Baelish turn on him, clearly you can't trust him no matter what.

I actually didn't understand what Arya meant when she said "that's not you" to Nymeria so I looked it up, and the context the showrunners gave was sweet imo. It's supposed to be a parallel to herself and what she said to Ned in season 1; she is not domesticated and neither is her wolf. When Ned told her she will grow up to be a pretty lady with a lord for a husband and live in a castle with her children, she tells him "that's not me", because she's wild and has her own path in mind, and now that she wants to tame Nymeria and have her by her side, she is saying that she understands "that's not you", because clearly she's meant to be wild and with her own pack.[/spoilertitle]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • [spoilertitle='S7E02: Stormborn' stuff]I have no love for the Greyjoys or anyone who died in that battle really, but obviously this will have huge ramifications for Daenerys' plans - this does mean now more than ever she will really need to ally with Jon so eh, we'll see how this pans out.

Do you guys have any hope for Jorah? I appreciate Samwell's efforts but this is Game of Thrones so I don't want to get my hopes up.

and OH MY HEART, the scenes in the North

The tension between Sansa and Jon have been killing me, especially with Baelish's ominous looks, but they balanced it so, so well; I'm constantly torn between "this is a really touching moment" and "will Sansa actually betray Jon" - I am a bit afraid of him making an enemy of Baelish like that though, he's a scary man to cross. But to be fair, that wouldn't be the moment to make Baelish turn on him, clearly you can't trust him no matter what.

I actually didn't understand what Arya meant when she said "that's not you" to Nymeria so I looked it up, and the context the showrunners gave was sweet imo. It's supposed to be a parallel to herself and what she said to Ned in season 1; she is not domesticated and neither is her wolf. When Ned told her she will grow up to be a pretty lady with a lord for a husband and live in a castle with her children, she tells him "that's not me", because she's wild and has her own path in mind, and now that she wants to tame Nymeria and have her by her side, she is saying that she understands "that's not you", because clearly she's meant to be wild and with her own pack.[/spoilertitle]

Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Pave Low2

Everything
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2018
    Spoiler:

Bay

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Spoiler:
    Well Arya will miss Jon Snow, that's sad and once again the Starks not getting what they wish for haha.

Years
  • Spoiler:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I actually completely forgot...

Spoiler:

Speaking of next week, it seems some hackers have stolen 1.5 TB of data from HBO, including a lot of Game Of Thrones stuff, so beware of spoilers.

Years
  • Spoiler:

Bay

Years
  • Spoiler:

Back