• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite and Least favorite kinds of weather?

Years
    • Seen today
    What are your favorite and least favorite kinds of weather?

I enjoy rainy weather. Even being outside in it is okay for me, as long as lightning isn't involved. Rain is soothing.

I don't enjoy overly hot weather and never have. Partially it isn't even the weather, but I don't like the insects that emerge in hot weather (Wasps, flies, ants).

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • I enjoy rain a lot, so much that whenever I had to walk out in it I'd choose to not bring an umbrella and just let myself get soaked. Probably not the healthiest thing to do but the only thing better than feeling the rain on my skin as I came home was being able to change into dry clothes and warm up. I did it for a while and always really enjoyed it.

If there's any weather I don't like, it's whenever it's really cold out and there's a lot of snow on the ground, but it isn't actively snowing. There are times especially during my senior year of high school where I'd just tell my parents I wasn't going out in the cold, and skipped class to stay at home. Walking everywhere in deep snow is such a pain and makes me feel slow, which means I'm out in the cold I can't stand for even longer. Ugh.

Years
  • i like that brief period before rain, where the sun isn't blaring down on me while i'm outside and it's pretty cool temps all around. i wish we had more of those but like no rain after lol (i don't like getting wet without consent).

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Partially it isn't even the weather, but I don't like the insects that emerge in hot weather (Wasps, flies, ants).
    the only good thing about when it gets cold really

the cold and snow can fuck off otherwise

Years
  • Anything over 75 can eat shit and die, I like mid to low 60's either cloudy or raining. Great for hiking and staying home and reading.

Years
    • Seen today
    the only good thing about when it gets cold really

the cold and snow can fuck off otherwise

I forgot to include snakes. Those are even worse. We get them all over the place since we live in a wooded area, it makes even a simple walk around the perimeter alarming.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I forgot to include snakes. Those are even worse. We get them all over the place since we live in a wooded area, it makes even a simple walk around the perimeter alarming.
    Any dangerous ones where you live? We get snakes here too, but they aren't super common and the ones we do see are garter snakes, ringnecks, and rat snakes. I think there is supposed to be a poisonous snake that can be found in NJ, but I've never seen any other snakes.

Years
    • Seen today
    Any dangerous ones where you live? We get snakes here too, but they aren't super common and the ones we do see are garter snakes, ringnecks, and rat snakes. I think there is supposed to be a poisonous snake that can be found in NJ, but I've never seen any other snakes.

A couple of dangerous snakes. We get lots of garter snakes, but also many copperheads and rattlesnakes which are the venomous ones. I just try to take caution, especially around rocks. They also like hanging under the deck in our pool area, and the shed near our house. The best thing we can do is keep the grass on our property low during the Summer.

Back