• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Vesperia Mafia (Game Over)

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • If you think you can try and force me to claim by leading a shitty lynch on me you're wrong. I'm not going to claim because there has been little to no logical reason to lynch me other than "The doc bait is un cc'd hurr durr kill the other guy".

EDIT: You might've been able to force a claim out of them, but that's because they dug themselves too deep of a hole. I don't believe my actions are even close enough to this point, and the fact that you're turning this bandwagon onto me just because I voice that I'm leaning scum on someone, not even calling them scum, just clarifying my thoughts, and then go ahead and agree with them because their logic is better than mine? That's actually so silly.

If the doctor is smart (please be smart) he/she would NOT cc melody because it would be the death of them. It could easily just be Melody trying to take down an important PR with her. You need to think that over when you decide to lynch me just because I haven't decided to claim when threatened. I'm not scared of your votes because I know I'm town, I don't need to panic.

EDIT again: In response to Home, if her and I were both mafia, then why the hell would I call her out Day 1? I could've easily just ignored her behavior and not said anything at all. That theory doesn't make much sense. Bussing day one in a situation like this is a really ridiculous play IMO/

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I stand by my comment that it is Melody's play style, and I don't think that it's scum per se, nor I think Melody is scum. However, I can see fool!Melody using this play style just because she knows this play style gets her killed every single time. From my perspective fool!Melody > inno!Melody > scum!Melody

Years
  • I disagree. The last thing a fool would want to claim is doc, since that makes the town afraid to lynch and makes the maf too eager to kill. Hats off to the fool that can win claiming doc, but smart money says you're better off cc'ing a vanilla inno.

Good point. The one reason I would think a fool would claim doc is to bait out a counterclaim and then get hung and take down the real doc. Seems like a stretch considering not many people are going to be willing to CC that, but it is a possibility. For now, I still think that Melody is town, but she didn't want people accusing her so she had to claim.

Another thing, probably not important because I really have nothing to back it, but some of Sparkin's posts have been rubbing me the wrong way. I'm probably just being paranoid (ha get it) and even though he's already claimed, something seems off. Probably just the way he's phrasing stuff though.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • EDIT again: In response to Home, if her and I were both mafia, then why the hell would I call her out Day 1? I could've easily just ignored her behavior and not said anything at all. That theory doesn't make much sense. Bussing day one in a situation like this is a really ridiculous play IMO/

Sorry for the wording. I meant that if I'm more incline to believe one thing, I'd believe that you two would be mafia rather than fool. However, it doesn't necessarily mean that I am thinking that both of you are mafia. I am not reading well during this game.

Years
  • I don't think Doof is a fool, he tried way to hard to defend himself. He could be maf, but I still just feel so suss of Melody.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • fool!Melody or inno!Melody, doesn't matter, I won't vote for her regardless. She doesn't give off any indication to me that she's scum.

However, I don't know why though, but I'm still wary of Doof though. He still gives me off a fool vibe, but to me he looks a bit more scummy than inno, and I feel like gp is keeping on showing that to us, it's as if Doof and GP are working together, and GP is keeping Doof alive by saying he's fool or w/e. Idk I might be 110% wrong on that one, but I might as well put it out there.

Years
  • fool!Melody or inno!Melody, doesn't matter, I won't vote for her regardless. She doesn't give off any indication to me that she's scum.

However, I don't know why though, but I'm still wary of Doof though. He still gives me off a fool vibe, but to me he looks a bit more scummy than inno, and I feel like gp is keeping on showing that to us, it's as if Doof and GP are working together, and GP is keeping Doof alive by saying he's fool or w/e. Idk I might be 110% wrong on that one, but I might as well put it out there.

I said Doof is definitely not the fool. smh

Years
  • I stick with melody vote Idk if they're doc or not ...at least we will get some reads. Idk why we are lynching doof? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hyper morian-----My Spidey sense are starting to tingle...

OK
    w4ODIGL.png

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Yeah I don't trust Melody either, specially since we haven't heard much from her anymore while she's under fire. A doctor would be a bit more active, I think.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I sAID DON'T FUCKIN' FOLLOW ME KKUHVE BARWALUTGWR

Unvote Bidoof FTW

Vote Salzorrah

still semi-random to make sure I have a vote out there, but eeeeeeh

I'll have to read some more posts

Sparkin

[VOTE] Salzorrah

Well, I don't have any other ideas...

Last edited:

jombii

Years
  • I sAID DON'T ****IN' FOLLOW ME KKUHVE BARWALUTGWR

Unvote Bidoof FTW

Vote Salzorrah

still semi-random to make sure I have a vote out there, but eeeeeeh

I'll have to read some more posts

Why this vote? Is gunner in our list of suspected people?

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah I don't trust Melody either, specially since we haven't heard much from her anymore while she's under fire. A doctor would be a bit more active, I think.

No reason to fuss at town trying to figure it out. Yes I am the doctor, no I wouldn't claim it if I were fool. If I were fool you'd all be losing. I'm just not wasting my time arguing against dumb town.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ok this day phase is over. you guys can start throwing night actions at me and i'll give you guys flavor text that you guys don't seem to look over tomorrow after work how about that.

VOTING RESULTS
    Melody (6) - Johnny, gimmepie, Aaron, BidoofFTW, Uzumaki Naruto (or Desi whatev), L'Belle
    BidoofFTW (3) - Bardothren, HyperMorian, Selena Fluorspar
    Sparkin' (2) - jdthebud, Melody
    Salzorrah (2) - Nakuzami, Sparkin'
    Abstained (2) - Home, Salzorrah

Even if I didn't count those who didn't vote majority wasn't met so no one died.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Since I was dumb and didn't switch over the day -> night on the title you guys can have until the actual phase post goes up. I hadn't gotten any night actions in the last... fifteen minutes so sure ok.

jombii

Years
  • I really am not reading Bidoof as scum for some weird reason. Yes, there are a lot of questionable stuff he said, but so does Melody. This is why I am not inclined to vote for him.

I'm going for [VOTE] luminitrium for the sole reason we haven't heard anything from their side. I'm more inclined to lynch a quiet player than to lynch possible townies.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • It wouldn't be much of an use if you do that due to the vote tally difference. We know that he's kinda inactive and that makes us rather suspicious about it especially when no one has really claimed to be silenced in the first day. Still, it'd be better to focus on one lynch right now so we'll go with it.

jombii

Years
  • It wouldn't be much of an use if you do that due to the vote tally difference. We know that he's kinda inactive and that makes us rather suspicious about it especially when no one has really claimed to be silenced in the first day. Still, it'd be better to focus on one lynch right now so we'll go with it.

I know that. But I don't sense anything wrong with any of the main scum reads right now so I would just be bandwagoning without reason if I vote for either of them.

unless you guys want me to do that much.

Back