• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

alignment charts

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
  • The alignment test I took says true neutral - I do find it fitting since I definitely tend to stay as neutral as possible.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Took both tests, got Chaotic Good and Neutral Good. I usually lean towards the former when I think of myself with no context, but my values tend to lean more neutral in many aspects.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I got true neutral, but I'd classify myself as chaotic good. or maybe neutral evil. Depends on the day I guess lol

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • While I like to claim otherwise, I'm actually a real softie irl and probably lawful good.

Most of my D&D characters tend to gravitate towards chaotic though!

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
  • Chaotic neutral. Someone once said that I was wild.

Can neither confirm nor deny, but will take that as a compliment.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Last time I checked I was true neutral with a tendency towards chaos. But I'm going to take the alignment test again because that was years ago when I first started playing, my alignment may have changed. I've been striving for the light more. Perhaps my poor soul has since been saved.

Edit: It looks I've gone soft. I'm neutral good now.

If anyone out there isn't familiar with D&D alignments try easy damus, they offer the best explanations and an objective test of your morals.

http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

Great test! Thanks for posting it!

Taking that, I got:

True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.​

I think anyone who knows me, or has seen my posts can agree with this.

Last edited:
    Back