• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
IDj47rb.png
bx1zXND.png
Loving the new updates to the first hack of this series. Although I do have a small doubt. Will there be a PSS? I've heard that it creates bugs if done on a Ruby ROM.

Years
Glad to see your doing a update to the first one you ever made. Are you going to update Life of Guardians someday, Also I didn't know the girl was the canon hero for that girl that net to know. :) Is Broken Timelines dead?

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I like how jagold trashtalks RR meanwhile it is one of the best ideas someone ever had in the ROM hacking scene xd

It's not so much the idea, but the execution. I love RR too but holy Arceus it is filled with glitches and oversights, to the point that even just losing in the final dungeon breaks everything. Even the post game has many too many game breaking issues. It's sorta become a meme that RR is the one that needs a remake/update most because it has the most problems. That, along with some balancing issues and such, there's a lot to criticize. But we only like to criticize the things we love. <3

Years
The only thing that seriously bugged me with RR was the amount of wild Pokemon encounters. The lack of (Super/Max) Repels gave me nightmares. I enjoyed it overall though

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
FNx1zaJ.png
sGsYIkH.png

5M5Zg16.png
YDj7pMh.png

I finally reached Rentelbud City...and skipped scripting everything in that city. Maybe next weekend.

Years
these updates make me realize that it's been a long time since I played this series. looking forward to replaying it all once this polish update is finished. good luck :D

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
fyeVni8.png
hb77tMS.png

ZMERfYu.png
mmJF1eD.png

What's left to script in Rentelbud are the NPCs inside buildings, and then I can finally continue scripting the story.

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
Years
The screenshots look very nice. This was also one of my very first romhacks I played trough. Could you replace shinx? It feels kind of out of place. Maybe add riolu as a starter?

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
I'm probably too late to point this out, but the Eevee in the new starter video has no offensive moves, just status moves.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'm probably too late to point this out, but the Eevee in the new starter video has no offensive moves, just status moves.

I noticed that too while I was recording that video. I changed Sand Attack to be learnable at level 6, so now Eevee knows Tackle (but was too lazy to record another video). :3

Back