• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Oh right, I still have this account
    Anything new or interesting happen lately?

Years

So I'm like 99% sure I just gave a woman and her kid walking past my living room window a flash of little richard, i mean my eyes certainly met with the woman. Had a shower but forgot to bring my towels into the bathroom, obviously had to walk through my house to get them out of the dryer.

If I stop posting in the near future then it's because I've been v@.

Years

Been tired as of late, but for some reason I just can't seem to be able to go to bed at a decent hour because I'm not sleepy at night

Years

The only caffeine I really drink is a cup of coffee in the morning, and that's it. Most of it is probably just me not watching the clock or doing stuff (watching streams and chatting) that possibly cause me to lose track of time?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back