• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Give me Cop or give me death

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • Some mafia roles add fun for all players, like a party host, and other roles grant self-satisfaction when you do something correctly, like a voodoo. What role do you find most fun to play and why?

Years
  • My favourite roles tend to be recruiters. They add such a fun element of chaos that I love.

To play myself though I'm less sure. Voodoo is fun and I enjoy playing those annoying roles that force other players to do specific things like talk like a drunk. Also Treestump/

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I like being voodoos but the ones that I manage to voodoo, and they say it, they usually survive and fuck me back :/

/points to Nintendo Mafia

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I had my first go at being a recruiter in Alola and it was pretty fun not just because I won. I like that you can kind of build your own team in a sense and slowly take over the game.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Favorite role was probably the Flower Lady in Grandmafia, but to be honest any role where I can send in a night action and give a specific details on what I'm gifting people.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Favourite role I've been? Although one I died Early, and the other got cancelled, The Sellbot and The Tanuki, from Toontown/#ONEderground and Faes

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Anna's choice is pretty good, and I agree with it. Often I get killed early, so I like having the loudmouth role and force the mafia to pay for removing me from the game xD
    Also, if I happen to survive through N0, I like to claim the role, like I did in Klippy's game (which name I can't recall, and it's not on the list anymore for some reason) and make myself essentially immortal, or at worst trade one for one, which is always bad for mafia.
    also, loudmouth describes my mafia playstyle pretty good more often than not so

Back