• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia Madness: Guns [Game Over]

Mars

Lowlight
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    Seems like he's trying to get noticed by the mafia tbh.
    [Kill] Bardothren for now...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    [kill] No One

Can't decide if inno or pulling a Klippy. If they're a sniper they've lost their ability, if they're a sharpshooter same. I'd rather not kill him on the off chance we're losing an inno when there's no counter claim and he seems fairly honest.

Years
  • Catch up time!

Spoiler:

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • [Kill] bard
    It kept you anonymous but you kill outed anyway. Facepalm

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I don't trust how quickly this Bardwagon is forming, tbh. :/ Now, I do have a gun and I could shoot Bard so we find out his innocence sooner rather than later. If he comes up inno - who all thinks we could find some scum on the Bardwagon? o:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Bard is self voting now...desperate Mafia tactic or simply resigned to his fate? Ehhhh he could be doing either. My money's on resignation though.

Years
  • Bard is self voting now...desperate Mafia tactic or simply resigned to his fate? Ehhhh he could be doing either. My money's on resignation though.

I think there is no way Bard would be dumb enough to shoot D1 and then reveal sharpshooter if he were maf. But he does weird things like that. My vote stays, especially since he killed Gunner anyway :/

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
  • I think we're overlooking a possibility here.

Did Bard really kill Gunner? His deathpost should have said who killed him. Clearly it didn't. Couldn't this possibly mean that Gunner's gun was fabbed, and it backfired?

Years
  • I think we're overlooking a possibility here.

Did Bard really kill Gunner? His deathpost should have said who killed him. Clearly it didn't. Couldn't this possibly mean that Gunner's gun was fabbed, and it backfired?

Good point, but why would Bard lie about that in the first place? Maybe to make people think he wasn't mafia? The only reason I could think about someone doing that is to cover up being maf. I don't really understand what that would do for him.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Cmon Caps, you need to read the OP more closely.

Bard, what are your scum reads so far (TheCapsFan maybe)? Thoughts on those who have voted for you or otherwise?

I believe Bard's claim, so here's my vote:

[Vote] Zehn

They seem a little too eager to get on the Bard BW with no real reasoning behind it, just that Bard's claim is "suss".

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Zehn's attitude strikes me as scummy as well.
    I also wanna get a vote in cuz day's almost over xD

[Vote] Zehn

What about our guns btw. Idk about you guys but I'm not willing to take the risk xD

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    What about our guns btw. Idk about you guys but I'm not willing to take the risk xD
    Yeah, I don't think they're worth the risk yet. It'd be best to take the gamble when there's an emergency.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Wow calm down there, I just didn't trust bards claim

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • [Vote] No one

I feel that a few dodgy claims aren't really enough to mindlessly kill someone when there's a good chance Bard will be shot for his claims anyway

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm gonna go with the other Zehn voters. He's experienced enough to not vote early purely as a mistake. Makes me think he's a maf offing a potential ally in order to appear innocent. After all worst case for maf voting bard is that they kill an innocent.

[Kill] Zehn

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • [kill] zehn

I stated my thoughts earlier when I offered to shoot - I find the BW on Bard more suss than Bard himself (at the moment).

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • The irony of all these votes being that it's starting a Zehnwagon. Equally as suspicious off a really dumb reason. Not trusting alex, pie, or Ulli atm - still not sure about Bard.

Years
  • Well then, lots can happen while you are sleeping, right? xD Now is when I change my vote. The more I think about it, the dumber it was to vote Bard. Even if he is maf (which he probably isn't), then he would just be vanilla, and he couldn't do anything because he used his gun. So yes, I am switching votes.

[Vote] Zehn

Back