• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia Madness: Chains

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Rms4IRZ.png
4dXRz4T.png

Mafia Madness is a series of Mafia games hosted by yours truly. Rather than focusing on a specific theme or fandom with an according story like most games here in The Underground, these games are straight-forward and simple. However, thanks to a special rule or strange set-up of roles, the play style of these games is far from your average Mafia game.

Mafia Madness games:
- Sight
- Guns
- Chains
- More titles in preparation. (:

Disclaimer: these games don't have a regular set-up and haven't properly been tested, hence it may be possible that they end up to be somewhat unbalanced. Lycanthropy takes no responsibility for saltiness, mental traumas or any other adverse health effects.
ASJg5H5.png
Somewhere on the countryside, far from other civilization, was where a small town known as Mania was located. Many of the local people were able to form a mental link with another person, binding even their destinies. Should the one setting up the link die, this link becomes fatal for the target as well. Unsurprisingly, even the simplest disease can become fatal for the entire population. On the other side, genocide has never been so easy!
j27ZYro.png

The Village
These people are the uninformed majority of the game, but many of them are able to retaliate a kill. Luckily they don't mind dying for the greater good. And if it isn't, well, whatever.

Chainer (Hunter)
When you die, in whatever way that may be, you have to retaliate the shot and kill someone of your choice. In your death post you can assign your target by typing "[Chain] <target>"
"As with anything, dying is more fun when done together"

Chainbreaker (Vanilla Town)
Sometimes having no power is a power on itself. Without you guys everyone would be dead on Day 1.
"Here goes the power of nothing!"

Cupid (~Cupid)
In the Dusk 0 phase, even before Night 0, you can choose two people who will fall in love with each other. When one of the lovers dies, the other will commit suicide out of misery. When the two of them belong to different factions, they can win if they're the the last two people alive (good luck with that!)
Polygamy exists and it's possible to be coupled with multiple people. In these rare cases (I've had this happen before) you all share your win condition.
"Haven't you heard? Diapers are the latest fashion!"

The Mafia
This clan consists of a small group of people, who know each other's identities from the start of the game. Being evil and stuff, you win when all other people are eliminated. Together, you can kill one player every night.

Mafia (Vanilla Mafia)
You don't have any special powers, besides your team's night kill. But you can be evil and that's what counts!
"Time to kill some Villagers, don't you think?"

Mafia Chainer (Mafia-sided Hunter)
When you die, in whatever way that may be, you have to retaliate the shot and kill someone of your choice. In your death post you can assign your target by typing "[Chain] <target>"
"Yes, I stole my powers from a villager. But what gives? Death is death."
tIwYDsl.png

gimmepie as ???
Johnny as ???
Mana as ???
Mars™ as ???
Killua as ???
G-Cis Harmonia Gropius as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Bardothren as ???
Arctic Sun as ???
Davepetasprite^2 as ???
Ullion as ???
drewbie411 as ???
jdthebud as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Alex Kaz as ???
Golgari as ???
Bonkie42 as ???
Ewery1 as ???
NightKrow as ???
mew_nani as ???

Last edited:
Years
IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Another one already? . . . eh, I'll probably be bored when I die in TDDII whenever Klippy shows up, so let's see how quickly we can kill everyone.

Back