• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia Madness: Guns [Game Over]

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • HBuJCls.png
    4dXRz4T.png
    Mafia Madness is a series of Mafia games hosted by yours truly. Rather than focusing on a specific theme or fandom with an according story like most games here in The Underground, these games are straight-forward and simple. However, thanks to a special rule or strange set-up of roles, the play style of these games is far from your average Mafia game.
    Mafia Madness games:
    - Sight
    - Guns
    - More titles in preparation. :)
    Disclaimer: these games don't have a regular set-up and haven't properly been tested, hence it may be possible that they end up to be somewhat unbalanced. Lycanthropy takes no responsibility for saltiness, mental traumas or any other adverse health effects.
    JoNN68Q.png
    Somewhere on the countryside, far from other civilization, was where a small town known as Mania was located. The local people were obsessed with gunpowder and loved everything that could be done with it. One use was the most popular: guns.
    A small group of people loathed the foolishness of the Villagers, who used their weaponry merely for hunting and sports. Why not use the high-quality guns to take over the world? The Mafia was armed, ready to take over the factory and seize victory. Funnily enough not all the weaponry they carried works as intended.
    j27ZYro.png
    The Villagers
    These people are the uninformed majority of the game. Mind you, they're not as innocent as they look like, even the little kids know how to handle a gun.
    Gunsmith: Each night you can craft a gun and give it to a player.
    "It's dangerous to go alone. Here, take this!"
    Blacksmith: Each night you can craft a bulletproof vest and give it to a player.
    "Defense is the best offense... or something like that."
    Sharpshooter: You carry one gun from the start of the game, which doesn't reveal you when fired.
    "Deputy? Do you think we're in a Western or anything?"
    Bulletproof: You carry one bulletproof vest from the start of the game.
    "I'M INVINCIBLE!"
    Vanilla Villager: You have no special powers except your vote and shooting guns when you get them.
    "Actually my favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate."
    The Mafia
    This clan consists of a small group of people, who know each other's identities from start and plot their plans to shoot down all the Villagers and achieve a majority among the players. Each night you can shoot a player.
    Gun Fabricator: Each night you can craft a fake gun and give it to a player.
    "In. Your. Face."
    Vest Fabricator: Each night you can craft a fake vest and give it to a player.
    "My vests are made out of high quality styrofoam."
    Alchemist: Once per game, you can load the Mafia kill with a highly corrosive substance that burns through any number of bulletproof vests.
    "Now if only I could remember what chemicals I used to make this elixir..."
    Illusionist: You carry one gun from the start of the game. When fired you can choose a player who will be revealed as the shooter.
    "Wasn't me." *whistles*
    Vanilla Mafia: You don't have any special powers, but you can chat with your teammates so you don't get bored. :)
    "Somebody give me a gun? Totally innocent person here!"
    Sniper: You carry one gun from the start of the game, which doesn't reveal you when fired. You don't know your fellow Mafia members and aren't added to their chat.
    "My life is a lonely life, but I know for a fact my friends are... somewhere out there."
    2vP9oMm.png
    Guns can be fired during the day, killing their target instantly (unless they're wearing a bulletproof vest). They will always reveal the shooter. If you want to shoot a gun, just send me a PM and I'll arrange that for you. If you carry multiple guns, please state which one you want to shoot (because of the presence of fake guns).
    Bulletproof vests let you survive one shot, whether that be a Mafia kill or a gun. It won't protect you against lynches.
    Fake guns and fake vests appear as regular guns and vests. Fake guns kill the shooter instead of the target when shot (vests you're wearing will still protect you) and fake vests simply don't do a thing.
    tIwYDsl.png
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Mana as ???
    alexkaz61 as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Klippy as ???
    honey as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Superjolt as ???