• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Rate that Poketune!

Years
  • A new game where any song pokemon-related appears, it can be anything, a character's battle theme from one of the main series games, the music of a town or route, an opening theme from a spin off-game, the outro to your favorite season of the anime, Pikachu's juke box, a song featured in one of the movies etc. Whatever pops into your imagination Pokemon-related.

I'll start with a song, you rate it on a scale of 1-10, 10 being amazing, 1 being awful.

Then add your own song for someone one else to rate.

Here goes! How about this one, it's one of my favorites! Love this character!

Score it on the scale of 1-10!

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • 9/10, very good battle theme, kinda wish this played in all of the Colress battles throughout the game. B2W2 had a lot of memorable battle themes.

Speaking of memorable battle themes...

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • 7/10, its not a bad battle theme although I do prefer the original Maxie/Archie theme over the remake

What about this encounter theme?

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • 7/10 a pretty iconic theme but I can't listen to it without her battle theme starting in my head.

This is one of my favorites in BW:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 9/10 for the nostalgia, familiarity and being PMD, but not quite 10 points because without those things, this track isn't the kind I'd normally listen to! Still full of charm, though! ^^

How about this one? It's a personal favourite!

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • 10/10, probably my favourite tune from the Pokémon movies that I've watched so far, closely followed by the inro song for The Rise of Darkrai

How about the full theme song for DP: Galactic Battles?

Last edited:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    As much as people hate on the music from DP, I find myself really enjoying this one for whatever reason. Gotta give it at least a 7/10! Points off for being super cheesy, though, haha.

How about the Japanese ending to Giratina and the Sky Warrior? ONE by Crystal Kay. <3

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Gotta give it a 10/10 for memes and nostalgia!

Speaking of nostalgia:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • A lovely theme, so immersive! My favourite Surf theme, so here's a 9/10.
    And as we are in Hoenn, here's the rival theme from the original games:

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    8.5/10
    While I have never played any gen 3 games (just the remakes), I must admit that this lovely theme gives one a nostalgic feel. It's very upbeat and lively, it fills the spirit with such excitement. I am really enjoying listening to it. Love the video as well!

This is one of my favourite pieces from the PMD games. It suits Temporal Tower so well and as I listen to it, I experience an overwhelming amount of nostalgia.

Last edited:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Wow, what? PMD?! And Temporal Tower? 10 on 10 it is, no doubt.
    This one sounds like 'Secret Of The Forest' from Chrono Trigger:

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I LOVEEEE this song so much! Oh, Sam! I haven't heard it in so long and it fills my heart with nostalgia. It deserves a solid 10/10!

Now THIS is my childhood! Only the most iconic pokemon theme EVER!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • While I'm not quite the biggest fan of Gen 1's music, I've gotta admit that the Champion battle theme did a good job at setting a really intense atmosphere! So 7/10 from me! :D

(Also Sam, you shouldn't have posted "Make a Wish" because now you're getting me super passionate about ending themes again, aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!) 💕💕💕💕💕

Now I feel the need to share this song. It's a short version of my favorite Advanced Generation ending!

Years
  • 10/10 So beautiful and soothing. Thank you for sharing, I really like the sound of that voice.

I have got one. This is definitely my favorite villain theme, and actually my favorite of all the battle themes. Muwahaha.

Back