• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Rate that Poketune!

Years
  • 7/10 I love Giratina and this theme is fittingly chaotic but I always wished it was more creepy like the Distortion World theme. ;-;

pkmin3033

8/10, Cyrus has one of the better battle themes in the series as far as I'm concerned.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    7/10, Brings back a bit of nostalgia, but I prefer the Shadow of Almia soundtrack.

pkmin3033

4/10, like the majority of SM's soundtrack, it's just...not particularly memorable. Plus it doesn't sound like the right instruments were used? It'd be better as a quieter piece I think. Might look up some fan remixes...

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    3/10, A bit too loud and not really representative of Meloetta in my opinion. Would prefer it to be a bit softer?

pkmin3033

4/10...yep, it's more Gen VII OST. It's just not grabbing me. This one feels like two tracks going at once tbh, and the two melodies really don't go together all that well. Although I imagine they might be alright if they were separated.

I'm a few days late with this, but oh well:

Years
  • 6/10 I like that it doesn't sound too much like regular spooky Halloween music, though they are very much a lot of instances in the song where it does tend to venture into that direction. My biggest gripe however is the fact that at the beginning and halfway through it sounds like it's building up to something... but it never drops? If it wasn't so short it probably would, but it's just so anticlimatic lmao

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 10/10 Such an adorable song, how did I never hear this before??

How do you feel about this song? :P

pkmin3033

8/10. I feel like that needs a dramatic orchestral cover. xD

Remix time!

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2023
    I absolutely LOVE the gym leader theme from Galar. And I love 8bit remixes. Sooo 10/10!

A..little long... but everyone should hear this one!

Years
  • epic title screen music! especially love the bass runs. the intro to Littleroot Town really reminded me of Beatles style music for some reason. and the dude NAILED the texture for the petalburg theme melody.

the rival theme did NOT have to go that hard. made me realize pokemon music needs more shredding.

uGH they emulated even the buried harmonies and embellishments in the tunes (i.e. the gym leader theme). all the little things i was looking for, they provided. this is a really, REALLY good arrangement. a shame that it's only got 2 million views. needs so much more. i know the word epic gets thrown around a lot, but this video really deserves to be called that. 100000/10 (no champion music but i won't even bother to nitpick that. it's THAT good)

can't top such a piece, but how about i offer an acapella arrangement of a classic?

pkmin3033

11/10 Smooth McGroove is amazing and I wish he did more covers ;-;

Speaking of remixes:

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • 8/10 I can see myself vibing to this in the background while doing homework.

How are we feeling about this one? imo the Symphonic Evolutions arrangements are so so underrated

Last edited:

Bug

Years
  • 10/10 This makes me really want to finally try PMD for the first time

Years
  • 10/10 This makes me really want to finally try PMD for the first time

BRO you're missing out if you don't at least try them out. start with either red rescue team or explorers of sky. you shan't regret it. anyway,

10/10 why does this slap so hard. i don't want this to slap this hard.

but fr tho the triplet feels with the melody is dope. reminds me of modern rap and how they always seem to go for this type of beat.

turn down your volume

Bug

Years
  • BRO you're missing out if you don't at least try them out. start with either red rescue team or explorers of sky. you shan't regret it. anyway,

Thanks for the tip! I'll give it a try!

Oh man, I can't explain it, but this is actually very enjoyable to me. Maybe it's the metal phase I went through in high school or just my love for garbage-posting but either way 20/10

Can't remember if I've posted this in the thread yet, but I was really into this one in middle school. The drop still goes hard ngl

Years
  • 9/10 it does indeed go hard. this is something that would've absolutely made its way into 2012 pokemon youtuber end cards or something lmao.

Back