• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like to use Water, Fire and Grass types in the same team?

Sorvete

Novice
Years
  • For the sake of having the three basic types in one single team? I usually do that whenever I play the games regularly. :x

Years
  • I'm a huge fan of keeping a balanced team if possible, so I try to include W/F/G whenever I can.

Of course, the problem with that is figuring out other team members that can cover WFG Pokemon, which makes teambuilding a bit of a pain. u.u

Years
  • I try, since it really does make my team feel complete lol. But sometimes I end up with a full party that is missing at least one of those types....more than not, though, I'd have all three. Satisfying to look at. <3

Years
    • Seen today
    Always a water type. I usually end up with a grass type anyways, because they make things easy to catch, and I can do without the fire type.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I actually aim to have both a Water and Fire type in my team (albeit I can live without a fire type). However, I never really captured myself grass types. Never really been a fan of them.

Years
  • Water type is a definite yes, and I'd say I've got a Fire type on my team about 90% of the time. I don't use all that many Grass types though, and if I don't choose one as my starter, I'm usually not going to go out of my way to add one to my team, unless I think it really helps with type coverage.

Years
  • yep, they are a must-have type for my main playthroughs. there are times though where i shrug off grass and substitute with electric types (in my playthrough of platinum, i never used any grass type since Luxray was almost as good as a grass type)

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Yes, i love my female Flareon, Vaporeon and Leafeon and want to spend time with them

Last edited:
    Back