• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Try four. Recently, and lucky for me, I got a buy one and get two free deal. Pregnant. I just thought she was fat at first! In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have chased her around making TIE Fighter noises.

Have you ever owned a mouse?

Last edited:
Years
I fucking wish! Rogue One and Journey to the Centre of the Earth has made for a lot of longing. I'm hitting that place as soon as I can. Scandinavia, also - trace my roots a bit. Then it's on to Norway and the Arctic Circle.

Have you ever sworn in front of your mother?

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I've snagged my finger on a staple, but i've thankfully never stapled myself.

Have you ever pretended your school supplies were sentient beings and made up stories with them during class?

Years
Err, probably? I think I once made myself out to be one year older than I was because I was trying to befriend someone who was more mature than me. Fun while it lasted, but friends have a way of slipping into obscurity.

Have you ever been obsessed with the 80s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back