• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ten minutes later and I'm still trying to conjure up an answer which doesn't involve vague choking noises. My wit has failed me. I am adrift. I'm also crying but that's irrelevant.

...the answer to your question, however, would be no. I'll say something witty when I come out of therapy.

Have you ever done an accurate impersonation of a famous character/person?

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • Yes; A variety of fish eggs, an ostrich egg, parasite eggs in well done fish, and I'm almost certain there was a fried duck egg on a Vietnamese dish I ate long ago.

Have you ever baked bread?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • No, though I would love to if I knew I wouldn't die.

Have you ever only ate junk food for a week?

Years
  • Oh, undoubtedly. I alternate between emotional as fuck and utterly stunted. Nowadays I deadpan myself to sleep.

Have you ever performed in front of other people?

Years
    • Seen today
    No, unfortunately.

Have you ever preformed karaoke within the past year?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah. I did: Riptide. I Need a Hero. I Dreamed a Dream. All-star. Be Prepared. Journey to the Past. I Bet My Life. Bittersweet Symphony. A fairly diverse list of songs that I mangled with my lack of voice control, but improvement is dependant on failure. The more epic, the better. That night, it was like someone had swapped my vocal cords for that of an Ibis with laryngitis.

Have you ever played Bioshock?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back