• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Could you make a 6IV Ditto available for use in breeding? Maybe through a trade or event ? It makes things so much easier . Thank you for the great hack! I've been looking everywhere for one like this and your's fits the bill exactly.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    So I was in the middle of the Sevii Island quest, and was in the sea of Five island, in my way to he Rocket Warehouse. In the middle of the sea, there was a Swimmer with a Tentacruel wich tried to use a move just called "!" wich froze the game completely and I had to reset.
    Just so you know.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    plz add pokemon from sun and moon
    Don't worry they'll get added. Certain abilities from previous generations are not working correctly, so I think those should be fixed first. The creator of this hack is a real genius, everything will be perfect in it eventually.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • Could you make a 6IV Ditto available for use in breeding? Maybe through a trade or event ? It makes things so much easier . Thank you for the great hack! I've been looking everywhere for one like this and your's fits the bill exactly.

Do you know if you can trade between this game and a clean FireRed? If so, I have 6IV Dittos that I could add to your .sav file for you.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • Do you know if you can trade between this game and a clean FireRed? If so, I have 6IV Dittos that I could add to your .sav file for you.
    Really? With vainilla fire red?
    I know that this can trade with Theta EX (some Pokémon) but hadnt tried with FR.
    Gonna try it.

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • I just checked, and the Pokemon from vanilla FireRed show up as Bad Eggs, so I don't think trading is possible right now.
    trading likely won't ever be possible because the pokémon data structure itself was changed. every pokémon from the vanilla rom now fails the checksum and thus turns into a bad egg

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • How can I get a protean froakie? and I found a bug that flare blitz doesn't do the recoil damage when it is used by my darmanitan

It's actually not a bug, it's part of Darmanitan's ability Sheer Force, which means it takes no recoil damage. So moves like Wild Charge and Flare Blitz don't hurt Darmanitan with recoil. Also, if you attach a Life Orb to Darmanitan, it won't take any recoil damage either.

Last edited:

Ravenite

Common Bystander
    Years
  • i encountered some problems when playing this hack, the clock system is working well at first, then i stopped playing for about two weeks, and when i started playing again the clock system stopped working, lottery man at celadon mart doesn't gave me a new lottery even though the day has changed, the berry trees also didn't grew anymore berries..
    the other pokemon game that include the clock system still work just fine, i still got a new lottery in my emerald game everyday..
    oh and also did anyone ever found hoenn starter trio's mega stones?
    i searched in every grottoes but haven't find them, and i already got doubles on every other mega stones..
    and where are red and blue orbs?
    how to change giratina's form to origin?
    sorry if there's too many questions

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • I've only found Pokemon in the Hidden Grottos. No offense, but I would appreciate an easier way to obtain the Mega Stones (they can still be random, I love surprises!) and still have Pokemon appear in Hidden Grottos.

Haru123

Trainer
    Years
  • I found a bug when you battle E4 Ice type..(I dont remember her name)...When you use Greninja or Lapras while fighting Aurorus...it make some sounds and you cannot continue the game...-_-

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Here is how to get every pokemon
    Honey tree : buy honey at vermillion city smear the honey on a honey tree come back to the tree a few hours later. And you should encouter a pokemon

Nidoran male and female ,illisume,volbeat,latias,latios hitmonlee,hitmonchan

You get one or the other the other one is still obtainable by in game trade or in game gift so if you find a male nidoran like me the girl nidoran isnt in the wild and vica verca

Every time you beat e4 you get 1 gift pokemon

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2016
    Here are some possible bugs I noticed.

1) Freeze Shock is Electric type when it should be Ice.
    2) The Game Corner sells what they call "TM 13" but it's actually TM 14, Blizzard.
    3) All pokemon that were in battle recieve full exp, not split.
    4) Some enemy pokemon seem to have Life Orb.
    5) Enemy Gliscor poisons itself at the start of battle.

To be honest I don't know a lot about pokemon so 3, 4, and 5 might not be bugs?

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • Here are some possible bugs I noticed.

1) Freeze Shock is Electric type when it should be Ice.
    2) The Game Corner sells what they call "TM 13" but it's actually TM 14, Blizzard.
    3) All pokemon that were in battle recieve full exp, not split.
    4) Some enemy pokemon seem to have Life Orb.
    5) Enemy Gliscor poisons itself at the start of battle.

To be honest I don't know a lot about pokemon so 3, 4, and 5 might not be bugs?

Nope, they aren't bugs haha. 3 is a result of the changed Exp system that happens when you turn the EXP Share on in the menu. For 4, I haven't played far enough into see Pokemon using Life Orbs but I can see it. 5 isn't a bug because Gliscor's ability is Toxic Heal, which heals twice as much as Leftovers would each turn. The Toxic Orb is the way to activate Gliscor's ability.

Back