• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • I only ever carry around 15€ in cash. I pay everything by card, or paypal. Never used any other sort of payment method ever.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

Still nice to have. I can give my mom a check when I'm thinking about it, and then ask her not to cash it until a certain date and stop worrying about it, instead of having to remember to transfer it after that date. And ACH transactions are slow and sometimes have fees, and Paypal always has a fee. My boyfriend and I use the same bank so we can easily transfer between the two because of the way our finances work, but I don't use the same bank as her so it's not so easy.

Plus I like not having to look up my routing and account number every time I have to write it down for direct deposit or to pay a bill or whatever and they were less than 10 bucks. Plus I used them as soon as I got them because my apartment complex won't take cash and they have no card reader so I had to pay in check. There are ways around using checks, but I've found them really convenient.

Edit: Kind of like owning stamps - there are ways around it, but when you need one you'll be glad you had them.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

And once again MURCA shoves its nose in places it doesn't belong

I'd use something more crude than nose and it would mean the same thing

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Edit: Kind of like owning stamps - there are ways around it, but when you need one you'll be glad you had them.

Stamps what why how does that work.

@Netto: Nah, I left a month ago. But don't worry, they default once every decade. Or get a hyperinflation. Or a military coup. Or all three at once. They are used to it.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I've been listening to these two on repeat for the last 3 hours adn have yet to get tired of them

Years
  • 221615. I actually never carry cash ever. I only carry around plastic cards. Cash is just too easy to lose, while cards can be wedged in and held in place by pressure from the edges of the wallet and the 50 billion other credit, check, member and rewards cards in there. Makes it a huge pain to find the correct card when I need it, though.

And I think I've only ever listened to the same song non-stop for 3 hours max.

221615. I actually never carry cash ever. I only carry around plastic cards. Cash is just too easy to lose, while cards can be wedged in and held in place by pressure from the edges of the wallet and the 50 billion other credit, check, member and rewards cards in there. Makes it a huge pain to find the correct card when I need it, though.

And I think I've only ever listened to the same song non-stop for 3 hours max.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Don't use Quick Reply

BEER?! GET THAT SWILL AWAY FROM ME

UPGRADE TO VODKA, DRINK OF CHAMPIONS

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Too much non-consensual relationships, unfortunately