• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCobaltComet

Investigator
Years
  • I've been obsessed with Fantasy Life, myself. I've spend over 50 hours in the game, finished the story, and my Hunter is hero rank. Now I definitely know that video games are slowly taking over my real life, XD.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Started replaying Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney recently. And by "started" I mean "at the end of the game already". Still a great game though! Aside from that, I guess you could call my monotype of Silver and Let's Play of Leaf Green games I'm playing. Also Final Fantasy Record Keeper, but I've just finished all the content in the current update so now I'm just waiting for new stuff.

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years
  • I've been playing White 2. Whiiich I found in the dryer when I did laundry on the weekend, so it might be totaled. I haven't tested it yet. If it is then I'll go back to playing Spooky's House of Jumpscares, which scares me very much.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Postal 2, Cities: Skylines, and Torchlight II are my main games right now, when I'm not LPing that is. Oh, and Sid Meier's Pirates!

Years
  • I completed Paper Mario Sticker Star recently, I think I'll go complete my Skyward Sword 100% attempt sometime soon.

I've also been playing 100% Orange Juice with some friends. Even though it's simple, it's great fun.

Years
  • I lost any will I had to play Dragon Quest VIII after losing to a boss particularly badly, so I probably wont be playing that again until the 3DS port is localized (ahahahaha........). I just got Pokemon Y and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix, so I'll be playing those for awhile instead.

I swear I'll get back to Etrian Odyssey eventually

Years
  • Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Completed the Lanayru Sand Sea segment including the Sandship then did everything up to the entrance of the Fire Sanctuary. I have something like 4 heart pieces, 2 goddess cubes and 4 more gratitude crystal quests to complete; then the end of the game.

Sir Codin

Baldur's Gate 2
    Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
    SanctuaryRPG
    Pillars of Eternity

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Trying to play Final Fantasy IX. But of course it's no longer just disc 4 that wants to give me problems, now disc 3 won't even play.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back