• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen One mega only

Years
  • Probably something like Mega Kangaskha, or Heracross. I liked how megas gave some forgotten pokemon some love and make them viable. Probably lean more towards Kanga though because of how broken the mega is.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I suppose it would be either Mawile, Scizor, Pinsir or Diancie. I remember trying quite a bit making a Mega Diancie team when I was still into competitive. So I'll pick that one.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Mawile.

I don't like how Mega evolution was handled for the most part, but in this case it made the difference between a Pokémon with a great design and typing being just a Pokédex filler and being an actually awesome addition to your team.

Years
  • Ah this is a tough one. There's so many that gave crucial buffs and type changes, like Audino, Sabelye, Mawile. I think if I only had one for my actual team though my fav would be Venusaur. Thick fat is so good for it.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Joins the Mawile train. Liked it on a Trick Room doubles team. Cannot go too wrong with Intimidate.

Years
  • Also throwing in support to Ampharos, Audino, Altaria, Mawile, and Absol (clearly Pokémon whose names start with A are the best fufufu). They're all really cool/beautiful even if Diancie is my #1!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Since Absol is my favourite pokemon, I'll have to go with Mega Absol. Although I do wish it got an additional typing, I still love the design. :)

Back