• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you know?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • Welcome to Did you know?, the game where you might even learn a thing or two.

The purpose of the game is simple. All you do is reply to the person above you and tell them if you knew already, and then ask the same to the person below you about a different piece of Pok?mon knowledge or fun fact.

Spoiler: So it goes about like this
    SandshrewLovvur57 said:

Did you know Sandshrew didn't even learn a Ground type move by levelling in Gen I?

SomebodyElse said:
    I had no idea.

Did you know you could prevent a Pok?mon from evolving by pressing B?

Ican'tthinkofacoolnamehere said:
    Yeah, I knew that.

Did you know...

Time to start sharing your Pok?mon knowledge to the world and expand your own! I'll start...

Did you know that according to the Pok?Dex Banette is actually a discarded doll who's looking for the child who disbanded it?

Years
  • Yeah, I remember reading that.

Did you know that Quash could not be learned by any 5th Gen Pokemon, the same generation it debuted in?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Oh, I know that too. The power of Bulbapedia lol

Did you know that you can cut 5x5 instead of 3x3 tall grass tiles with Cut if the Pokémon has Hyper Cutter as ability in Emerald?

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Yeah, I believe I read about that. (Never tried it though.)

Did you know Seel isn't not part Ice type? (You wouldn't believe how long I thought the guy was.)

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • I already did, kinda tricky on my first playthrough.

Did you know that Tailwind actually lasts for 3 turns instead of 4? (Since the initial turn is where the move is executed and none of your teammates can gain advantage from it until the next 3 turns)

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Yep, because they can't flop away if they're still intact to the grounds.

Did you know that Mega Alakazam only gets 90 BST raise as the opposing 100?

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
    Years
  • Yep, because they can't flop away if they're still intact to the grounds.

Did you know that Mega Alakazam only gets 90 BST raise as the opposing 100?

Yes, I had known that when I was hacking.
    Did you know that in R/B, even though there's no sign of Gender, you can determine it by catching it and looking at its stats, if it has high attack then it's male, if it has high defense, it's female.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Nope.

Did you know that Pupitar gets Brick break despite not having arms (the other 2 members of its line have arms but still.)

Years
  • Never thought of that.

Did you know the Alola starter trio's final evolutions is the first regional starter trio where all three members have an immunity to a certain type?

SoaPuffball

Dat one guy who loves Diancie even though he is a
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2017
    Nao.

Did you know... Weather Ball is ???-type under Shadow Sky?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Yeah, and ???-Type doesn't favor any weakness or resistances toward any other types either.

Did you know that you can use Soft-boiled and Milk Drink outside of battle?

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Yes. I've used Soft-Boiled a lot outside of battle actually because I'm cheap and don't want to buy potions. :]

Did you know that Bite used to be physical in Gen I (Normal), then became special (Dark), and became physical again in Gen IV?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • I did, kinda legit that all Dark-Type moves turned into Physical from Special in Gen IV.

Did you know that Hammer Arm is boosted by Iron Fist?

Years
  • I knew that.

Did you know that Unova's Japanese name (Isshu) is the only Japanese region name to not have an O in it?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Didn't paid to much attention on alternate names in different language.

Did you know No Guard will remove the accuracy check to always hit, including OHKO moves?

Back