• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Library- Pokemon Manga Fanclub!

Killua

Green team, it was balanced and powerful and he have a charizard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rain T.

"You clods!"
Years
Hmm... I must agree about Blue's (male) team. His types are quite balanced out, he trains them skillfully, and the team is overall well-rounded. A powerful opponent to come up against, dangerous enemy, and great to have on your side in a battle.

Killua

Hey guys this club is dead or what?????, what about new topics????

Who would win in a red vs emerald face off?

Red team: Poliwrath, Mega Venusaur, Pikachu, Aerodactyl, Espeon and Snorlax

Emerald team: Mega sceptile, Sudowoodo, Dusclops, Snorlax, Mantine and Mr Mime

Poli can take out mega Sceptile with ice beam, Mr mime takes out Poli, Snorlax is a great special wall, so he can take out Mr mime, Sudowoodo can take him out, but M saur takes him out, Dusclops can destiny bond him, red send out Aero and Emerald Mantine, Mantine has advantage so he win, but Pika defeat him with OHKO him, him and Espeon can take out Snorlax.

Hello come on this is ridículous!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hey guys this club is dead or what?????, what about new topics????

[...]

Hello come on this is rid?culous!!!!!!!
Unfortunately, manga chat is a bit slow here on PC. Just be patient though- I'm sure there'll be people around to contribute soon!

Also, please make sure you aren't double posting, as it's against Pokemon club rules to bump threads before two weeks go by. Thanks for understanding!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years

Ahh yes Im very sorry. ^~^;;; Thank you for being patient with me, I'll be here more often now, so hopefully the club doesnt get shut down or closed! *nervous laughter*

New Topic: What battle would you like to see? Based off Absol's topic, who would you like to see fight who(or what)? It can be cross arc, cross region, cross manga, cross media(ie ash vs emerald or hareta vs leaf).

Personally I wanna see Hareta fight Green(m). ...I just like seeing him agitated, and Hareta would definately set him off edge a little with how happy and chill he is.~ And who wouldn't wanna see Spe!Red fight everyone? XD

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Sorry Ive been inactive here past months Ive had a really hard time lately that no one wants to hear about so lets reopen up with something new; Which Pokemon in the manga is your favorite? How many favorites? Sometimes choosing favorites is hard, you just gotta say "Chuchu AND Tru..." Or just "Tep" because Tepig is awesome... Anyhow! Which Pokemon is your favorite and why? Its sassiness? Cuteness? Laziness?

Rain T.

"You clods!"
Years
Welcome back! Hope life hasn't been too hard on you lately.

With this topic, I think I'm gonna have to say Red's Pika from the Pokemon Adventures manga. I just love the development of their early relationship, and Pika's personality. So cute but so tough!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hii.

Username: Adventure
Favorite Pokemon Manga: Only properly read Pokemon Adventures, and only up to the beginning of the BW arc.
Your favorite character(human or Pokemon) from that/those manga: Crys! Although I like Pearl a lot too.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Adventure Added! ^^ i accidentally typed adventureral cause thats a username i use a lot whoops qwq;;;

Yup Im fiine Rain. *waves off* And yeah Pika's cute, I like Crys' Mega and Balck's Tep most I think. Stubborn cuties. QwQ I love how they basically forced themselves on their trainers for a moment in the beginning too lol.

Years
Hello, could I possibly join this?

Username: NeonJelly13
Favourite Pokémon Manga: ... Adventures?
Favourite Character: Gold

EDIT #5: I've read all of the ones from 2012 and before (my library is outdated, I suppose).

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years

EDIT #5: I've read all of the ones from 2012 and before (my library is outdated, I suppose).

Yes you can ^^ Welcome! Do you know how many people I know who would fight you for Gold he is too popular I suggest a sacrifice to Mew for a new general fave. 'v' jk

And aww I can relate to that, my library hasnt had any last time I went and I havent read much of BW2, XY, or ORAS yet becaus eof the translation stuff and honestly Im getting sick of the spoilers. Id suggest finding a place online to read it but Im not allowed to share on PC so Im sorry about that. qwq;;;

Years
I actually didn't know that there were manga adaptations of X/Y, B2/W2, or ORAS. Cue The More You Know :P I would read them online, but my laptop just can't handle it (it's from 2009 and was originally Windows 7 it wasn't ready for Windows 10, but I had to update it ;-;).
How come the main characters in the manga are named after the games instead of using the original ones? Sure, the names in the games aren't very interesting, but in comparison to the names of other characters (ie: Joey), they seem out of place.

Do you know how many people I know who would fight you for Gold he is too popular I suggest a sacrifice to Mew for a new general fave. 'v' jk
I probably would :3

Last edited:

Rain T.

"You clods!"
Years

Welcome, welcome!
Do you know how many people I know who would fight you for Gold he is too popular
Ha, that's nothing. You know how many people I'd have to fight for N? *whines* He's so cute and amazing but waaaaay too popular!

Anyway, stopping by to let y'all know that school is keeping me very, very busy. I might have to go inactive for a short period of time (no longer than about a month or two).

Years
Hey! How's everyone? Been too long since I've posted here!

I recently started reading the GSC Arc and am slowly getting into it, I started then skipped ahead to the Heracross chapter then got interested in Crystal's story so I really need to go back and start again. Or I might leave it for now and read Yellow's story cuz that's been intriguing me for a while!

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
Years
I'd love to join, I love the mangas <333 My current goal is to read all of the manga up to 4th gen related mangas by the end of the year though I'm caught up on Adventures's Viz translation to BW trying to catch up quickly :P
Username: Itcheeee, can call me Itch for short :)

Favorite manga(s): Bacause of seeing the playable characters Pokespe is always going to be my favorite, but I love the Battle Frontier manga aswell. For being a one shot, it was nice to see more of Brendan. I actually studied Japanese just to read this (and my love of the language, which at the time I could speak a bit but read...hardly at all XD )

Favorite characters: Leaf(green/blue you get the point xD), Kris and Sapphire from Pokespe(can't choose just one sorry!), and Brendan from Battle Fronteir, if that wasn't obvious from what I said above :P

Back