• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you collect?

TY

I collect salt from people on the internet

running a insanely profitable company now

Years
  • I started collecting hockey jerseys in the last year, and it's become a rather expensive hobby. I also collect those Pop figures, and actually had to stop since I didn't have enough room for them. Now that I'm moving to a bigger place soon, I'm worried that I'm going to jump right back into it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I did use to collect DragonBall manga volumes. I stopped when I was almost finished though haha (I think there were 42 in total, I reached 38 or so). I should just go out and buy the final ones just to complete the set :)

I suppose I also collected various chemistry/biology books over my uni years lol. I quite like having them on display in my living room bookshelf and never even considered selling them onwards to younger students like many did.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • i use to collect pokemon and magic the gathering cards. i collect video games if that counts haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My boyfriend and I collect Amiibos. We are close to completing our collection because we are both missing the rare ones. :(

I have a TON of plushies. I have some in boxes and some on my bed that take up the whole bed.

LillieAndNebby

Someone (not) very special!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    I am collecting every magazine I got for free/I payed for. I'm afraid that I want to read some magazines after I threw them away. Silly me!
    At least I've got magazines in six different languages(and I can only understand two of them).

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    My boyfriend and I collect Amiibos. We are close to completing our collection because we are both missing the rare ones. :(

Aren't rare ones the cornerstone of a collection? I'd think the true challenge has only just begun for you.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • I seem to collect many kinds of things that are somehow related to sharks. I have a few plushies, a key chain and a couple of figures. The next item I'd like to find would be some kind of a shirt.
    Some years ago I also used to actively collect Lilo & Stitch merchandise, especially Stitch plushies but nowadays I haven't been as active with it. Even though plushies were my main focus, I've gathered quite a pleasant collection of different things.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Aren't rare ones the cornerstone of a collection? I'd think the true challenge has only just begun for you.

Yeah. The one amiibo he is looking for is the Skyward Sword Link, which gives a few Skyward Sword items in BOTW. Amazon is giving it a hefty price for it. I just recently bought Palutena, which used to be exclusive, found it at Toys R Us for cheap.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i collect a lot of my little pony merch and stuffed animals from my various interests and for some reason lately i've been collecting a lot of paw patrol merch. i also collect littlest pet shop still when i can

Years
  • This Cinnamoroll doll is a painful loss. I doubt I could ever add her to my collection. I'm just unwilling to pay 170 dollars for any pullip. I'm sorry. I really like her, but unfortunately for me I will have to admire from afar. She not only is out of my budget but flew off the shelf in like a month.

Groove has really treated their customers badly lately, they released hardly any dolls last year, they've stopped making byuls altogether-- I liked them, the prices have shot up without any real reason, meanwhile the quality has not, on contrary there has been a real drop in quality like with the sailor moon anf Disney dolls. They just want to mercilessly gauge every penny from collectors. I love Groove, but it seems like an unrequited love. Being a pullip collector is like being in an abusive relationship.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    This Cinnamoroll doll is a painful loss. I doubt I could ever add her to my collection. I'm just unwilling to pay 170 dollars for any pullip. I'm sorry. I really like her, but unfortunately for me I will have to admire from afar. She not only is out of my budget but flew off the shelf in like a month.

Groove has really treated their customers badly lately, they released hardly any dolls last year, they've stopped making byuls altogether-- I liked them, the prices have shot up without any real reason, meanwhile the quality has not, on contrary there has been a real drop in quality like with the sailor moon anf Disney dolls. They just want to mercilessly gauge every penny from collectors. I love Groove, but it seems like an unrequited love. Being a pullip collector is like being in an abusive relationship.

That doll really reminds me of the Battle Chatelaines in the X/Y post-game.
    You know, these girls:
    pokemon___the_battle_chatelaines_edits_by_catty_mintgum-d8vtp68.png

Last edited:
    Back