• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald Renev

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Regarding Training Cave, how much EVs do each of the Pokemon give you per battle?

Also, do the Power items for EV training work as intended? Are the Power items working properly?

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey, so I'm really thinking about playing Theta Emerald Renev but from what I've read, both, on Reddit and here, it's very buggy. Would playing Theta Emerald Ex be a better choice?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Hey, so I'm really thinking about playing Theta Emerald Renev but from what I've read, both, on Reddit and here, it's very buggy. Would playing Theta Emerald Ex be a better choice?

I think EX has fewer bugs. It's a risk with both, you should save often.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Found a couple more bugs.

Aegislash transforming bug after it faints.
    url]

Medichamite acting like a Yache Berry.
    url]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    All moves (even single or self target ones) cost 2 PP to use in Double Battles. Is that on purpose or a glitch?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    Do Pokemon evolve through friendship in this game? I evolved two of my Eevee into Espeon and Umbreon with a Sun Stone and Moon Stone respectively and so far, none of my other Pokemon have evolved through friendship.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    There are a lot of pokemons available to catch and that's pretty cool but, is the total number of pc boxes in the game still 14?
    If the answer is yes, is it possible to keep the final form of each pokemon in the pc storage?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Regarding Gens 1-6 combined, you can (barely) store all the final forms of Pokemon in the PC. This includes Pokemon that don't evolve. I'm still unsure if LLCJ included Gen 7, so I can't comment on it then if he did.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    Regarding Gens 1-6 combined, you can (barely) store all the final forms of Pokemon in the PC. This includes Pokemon that don't evolve. I'm still unsure if LLCJ included Gen 7, so I can't comment on it then if he did.

Thanks for the info, I hope someday the devs of the hacks find a way to add more boxes.

Last edited:

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
  • 2/3/19 UPDATE:
    Hey everyone. It's been a while since I've worked on this game. I'm sorry, I really am. I haven't really worked on ROM modding for a while, except for looking through pokeemerald for the fun of it. I also wanted to make this post to let everyone know one other thing.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I acted like a child and said some very hurtful things to anyone on this site, on my Facebook page, and my YouTube. I should act better, and I will do better. I promise ☺️

Now, to explain why I have been gone. I went back to school, and that's been taking up a lot of my time. In fact, I'm actually working on my final project to show off at the end of this semester. A Pokémon Battle System written in Java and using a database from MySQL. I'm probably going to ask a lot of help for it because I'm not entirely sure how the battle system really works. Like, how moves, abilities, items are activated. How things like Trick Room, weather, terrains, and Future Sight works. Those kinds of question.

So, I don't know if there will be a Theta Emerald Renev update for quite some time. But if someone wants to give input, or give ideas for my project, I'm happy to listen ☺️ I hope everyone has an awesome day. And one more thing.

Thank you for playing Pokémon Theta Emerald Renev 🙂 -LC

Years
  • Could someone make a list of known confirmed bugs? I want to see if i can fix any of them. Also I'm going to try to change the xp share give ratio to 1/2 instead of 1/(total party pokemon)
    Edit: as a matter of fact I had a thought: make the exp share go back to how it is in emerald, but add an upgrade that would be a key item that behaves like the x/y/as/or one.
    Edit 2: it seems like the only available item is the ?????? before the master ball, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to edit that. 2 other tiem editors, item editor and complete item editor show more ? items, but the rest of them that they show are just what item manager properly shows as added items. how did you even make new items?
    Also by the way do you have a discord account?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    Can anyone tell if pokemon contest and battle tent is playable in this game?
    Or is it causing the game to crash like on theta emerald ex?
    Is there a feature in the game that will cause bugs like the twin gym battle in theta emerald ex?
    I'm just asking to know what to avoid before playing the game, thanks!
    The hack looks awesome...

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Just take your time and good luck! I'm a bit excited tho to see some of your work on Fire Red

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    This bug I encountered is when I still playing this hack, meaning I stopped playing this.

The bug:
    Steven sprite became Brendan in battle versus Team Magma at Mossdeep space center, 2 Brendan LOL.
    https://m.imgur.com/a/tOQJFN4
    I used original TER rom, no edit no cheats.

Some also moves are still no animation I hope there is an update for that and update version for this hack.

Last edited:
    Back