• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts...

Years

As a Normal type, it's a patient person that cares for others...basically, the quiz thought I was someone like Audino. lol

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020

Who knows? Running events seems taxing though, so I guess I understand. Why the rush?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

Won't be much longer. Unless something unexpected occurs, I expect us to engage in Round 8 since it will take roughly 2 rounds to get the Southern group caught up to the group up North. Plus I'd like to grab the remaining items to see what they happen to be.

Years

Well, at least Coral is round, so she's ok having been curled up for maybe a week. Still want to see if I end up using the stage 5 Rollout on her or if she will get freed up in Round 6.

Years

Hence why I silently have been wanting the game's pace sped up a bit, but didn't want to say anything since I know some players aren't always available. It would take more weeks still to finish battle 1 if there are more ambushes coming up.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

I doubt it. The fact its taken this long I think Gamemaster will concede Battle 1 to us and make plans on Battle#2. Besides... Clover intends to add some spice to the 2nd battle from the Ice Cream event.

pkmin3033

Dark
Intelligent, chaotic, cunning, patient, manipulative, ambitious, introvert.

...sure, why not. Although I've never been a particularly patient person.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

I'll definitely be hiring an outlaw for the next map in Fire Type Emblem! You'll all know who in due time. ;)

Meanwhile, I need to earn enough posts to buy certain items for my teammates!

Back