• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts...

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020

Did the Bulu description fit you well?

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years

That's not Fini tactics. These are just my tactics. I really shouldn't be on Fini xD

So I checked what makes someone a Fini, and it seems that bribing the cool people into joining you fits the description pretty well if you read between the lines. xD
Spoiler:

heck I might be the only Lele.

Uhm... hi?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

So I checked what makes someone a Fini, and it seems that bribing the cool people into joining you fits the description pretty well if you read between the lines. xD
Spoiler:

Uhm... hi?
I said might be... that?s a huge out.

PS: With all the Fini Tribe wanting me on their team is their way of saying they want to be on Lele instead.

Last edited:
Years

I can say all kinds of things wrong with the above statement, but I won't. Since I know that was regarding FTEA, people like the idea of a grand scheme of plans for a round, but most people don't want to put the effort to doing it themselves. It just happens we talk a lot because we both like to think strategically, and that helps with thinking plans through since we both have a goal: complete objectives without teammates taking too much damage. It doesn't matter to me what team I'm placed on, as I also can offer the same kind of thought, just that I hadn't seen myself doing it until I found out it can be helpful regarding our FTE progress. Rather, I'm finding out a lot of things through the GT event that my knowledge is more helpful than I was expecting (Fini would not have got song 3 at Day 1 had the song not reminded me of a style like Kid Icarus, and I assisted on probably half of the tribe's answers for Day 2).

Years

I can say that statement above-above-above is correct, unlike what other Finies would tell you. They're not Kahunas, they don't get it.

Years

Poni was always behind the other Alolan islands. Heck, they went without a Kahuna for years before Hapu took over.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years

According to the quiz I am on Team Bulu which is fitting as my favourite types are Grass and Fairy.

I am pleased 'The Everlasting Pokemon Journey' is an Ice Cream thread. I am intrigued to see what other posters can come up with.

Oh and *Uses Max Revive on Eevee*

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

Sorry but Max Revive doesn't work on a dead Pokemon. Now if you were Xerneas or Arceus...

So yeah anyone open for FTE Arena? Last call before Lycan starts the game.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

I don't know of a purple ice cream but I do know of a pink one: Its called Strawberry. Granted Bulu chocolate.... :(

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

Finished the Island challenge event and then some. Managed to get the first two WTP's with considerable effort. Still working on the third one.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

I'm waiting on feedback regarding the 3rd one as to whether I'm right or not(odds are I'm wrong and will be back to the drawing board).

Years

Apparently we cannot count in the Pokemon Center. I just finished posting at the "Ways to get kicked out of the Pokemon Center", and the actual count of posts seems to have been off since page 4 on the thread. The count is ahead by 4, we are actually at 265 posts. I suppose one way to get kicked out of the Pokemon Center is to insist on healing up seven Pokemon at a time.

Back