• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Worldbuilding] The Auria Region 「UR」 [Let's go exploring!]

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years

The Auria Region

bNvqLno.jpg

Town Map

Map made with assistance from Lostelle

At A Glance

Hello, travels and adventurers, and welcome to the Auria region! Auria is a land of mystery and adventure. It is located in the far North of the Pokemon world, consisting of a large landmass with several islands located around the southern coast. It is very similar to the real-world location of Greenland, both in geography and in climate. Much of the region is uncharted and uninhabitable by humans, but due to the harsh environment and relative isolation of its human settlements, Pokemon have historically played a large part in the people of Auria's survival. Here, Pokemon are viewed as valued companions, and people and Pokemon help one another in many ways, both large and small.

Most of the towns and cities are located around the southern tip of the main landmass and the surrounding islands. There are sparse settlements up north as well, but travel between them is difficult, and the challenge has only been taken on by a select few. Much of the northern tier is undiscovered, and the mysteries it holds still await discovery by a brave adventurer.

The Auria League consists of 8 gyms, and the Auria Pokemon League, where trainers must challenge the Elite Four and defeat the champion. In addition to the usual requirement of defeating the gym leader in an official Pokemon battle, most gym leaders also require that the challenger complete a quests to earn their badge. This often consists of exploring a cave and retrieving a rare item found only there, or capturing a rare Pokemon.

All in all, Auria is a vast land of mystery with much of its natural beauty maintained. A common destination for travelers and trainers alike, those who brave its harsh elements are rewarded with breathtaking scenery, epic adventures, and many many stories to tell.

Legends and Lore
There is a legend surrounding the creation of the Auria region which has been passed down from generation to generation. Long ago there was a great clash between 3 different powerful Pokemon. Their war left destruction in its wake, but Auria was miraculously untouched. Auria is the "eye of the storm", the nothingness that underlies the clash between these three great forces. The land around Auria was once part of a great continent, but Auria is all that is left from the war. There are some who believe that it was protected, but this has yet to be proven. If these legends are true, it may still be protected to this day...

Traditionally, the spiritualism of Auria revolves around the concept of "nothingness", or "wu". Rather than being the lack of anything, nothingness is regarded as a force in and of itself--a force which brings about purity of mind and conscience, and is the ultimate source of peace. This philosophy is mostly historical, and is not as closely adhered to today as it was in past eras, it is still the bedrock foundation of Auria culture and lifestyle to this day.

Team Void
Team Void is a group of traditionalists who believe strongly in the ancient ways of wu. They take the philosophy to the extreme, and believe that diversity and differences of ideals amongst people and Pokemon ultimately leads to suffering. Ex-members of the organization have stated that Team Void's end goal to eliminate the differences amongst Pokemon, but the measures they wish to take to accomplish this ideal are as of yet unknown.

Notable Locations

Auria has vast cave system, spanning the entire region. Though they haven't yet all been fully explored, Auria is said to contain over 5,000 caves, all of which are interconnected by one large, complex underground cave system. Seismic activity and acoustic data has confirmed that an ancient Pokemon lives down there.

Floacea Town:

A town located on Floacea island, southwest of the Auria mainland. It is known to have the mildest, most temperate climate in the region. It is famous its clear skies and for having a breathtaking view of the stars at night. It is the home of Professor Spruce's lab, where she diligently studies the Delta phenomenon.

Mistview Town:
A small town located on another of the southwestern islands, just east of town is Mistview Forest. It is home to the Water-type Pokemon gym.

Lumaria Town:
The seaport town of the Auria mainland, it is known as the glowing city. It is brightly lit, and the cityscape is dotted with many trees which are hollowed out and fitted with lamps, giving the trees the appearance of giving off their own light. It also houses the Dúlran Embassy. It is home to the Normal-type Pokemon gym.

Arcadia City:
The second largest city in Auria. It has an oceanographic and seismological lab, which maintains an undersea sonar array, and monitors seismic activity within the region. It is home to the Ground-type Pokemon gym.

Cleargate City:

A city in the far east of the southern tier of the mainland. It is near Mirrorstream Cave, famous for its pure, delicious drinking water. It is home to the Ghost-type gym.

Borealla City:

An industrial city situated near a mine, it is the largest city in all of Auria. It sits at the crossroads of the sparsely populated North and the more populous southern portion of the region. It contains the Borealla Underground, a set of underground tunnels interconnecting the major points of the city, built to promote commerce and activity during the more frigid times of the year. It is home to the Steel-type Pokemon gym.

Snowfair Town:

A small, secluded town in the northern ice fields of Auria, the Auria League Champion, Claudia, hails from here. It is home to an ancient tribe of Aurians who are said to hold some knowledge of the ancient Pokemon and the origins of the region. It also houses the Dragon-type Pokemon gym.

Frostlight Town:

A small town in northeastern Auria. The coldest town in the region, it is built around a swamp which is frozen solid year-round. It is home to the Ice-type Pokemon gym.

Azumithal Town:
A town nestled at the peak of the highest mountain in Auria, reachable only by flying. It is home to the Flying-type Pokemon gym. It is also the headquarters of the Auria Pokemon League.

Shizora Town:
A small town on an island in the southwest of the region, just south of Auria Temple. It houses the Auria International Airport and the Auria Battle Frontier.

The Four Temples
There are four ancient temples scattered throughout the region. The architecture seems to indicate them to be over 10,000 years old, but no one has ever been inside, as a puzzle must be solved to enter each temple. Who knows what secrets they hold?

Delta Formes
Auria is home to a unique phenomenon known as Delta Typing. Every monotype species of Pokemon native to Auria has what is known as a Delta Forme, in which the Pokemon gains a second typing in addition to its normal one. For example, one in every 100 Misdreavus are Ghost/Dark, one in every 100 Sudowoodo are Rock/Grass, one in every 100 Klink are Steel/Electric, etc. Delta Pokemon also have slightly different traits, behavior, or temperament than normal Pokemon. Delta Misdreavus are particularly mischievous, and are known to go a bit too far in their Prankster behavior. Delta Sudowoodo are better at Camouflaging themselves as trees, Delta Klink are bonded more tightly together due to a stronger Magnet Pull between them, etc.

System of Government
Auria is divided into five different prefectures, each of which is run by prefects. Each of the prefectures are governed differently, and act largely independent of one another, policy-wise. The prefects are generally dedicated to serving the interests of the prefecture, and less so about the interests of the region as a whole.

At the region level, Auria is represented by a senate of 12 members. However, unlike prefects, the Auria Senate does not make or enforce laws--they only represent Auria in international affairs and advise the prefects in matters pertaining to their prefecture that may have international consequences. Despite their total independence of one another and differing interests, there has never been any tension between the prefectures. In general they have always helped one another, as none of the prefects could thrive on their own, given the harsh conditions of the region.

Diplomatic Relations

Dúlra

Diplomatic talks are currently underway between the leaders of Dúlra and the leaders of Auria. Dúlra has expressed an interest in studying the Delta phenomenon of Auria more closely through direct interaction, and hopes to foster a relationship of mutual fellowship and cultural exchange pursuant to that goal. The higher authority of Auria is currently discussing Dúlra's offer of alliance and is currently in the process of drafting a reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years

Regional Pokedex

387MS.png
388MS.png
389MS.png
004MS.png
005MS.png
006MS.png
393MS.png
394MS.png
395MS.png
016MS.png
017MS.png
018MS.png
216MS.png
217MS.png
585MS.png
586MS.png
438MS.png
185MS.png
114MS.png
465MS.png
427MS.png
428MS.png
708MS.png
709MS.png
127MS.png
664MS.png
665MS.png
666MS.png
669MS.png
670MS.png
671MS.png
447MS.png
448MS.png
531MS.png
686MS.png
687MS.png
459MS.png
460MS.png
679MS.png
680MS.png
681MS.png
572MS.png
573MS.png
193MS.png
469MS.png
627MS.png
628MS.png
227MS.png
613MS.png
614MS.png
361MS.png
362MS.png
478MS.png
041MS.png
042MS.png
169MS.png
333MS.png
334MS.png
072MS.png
073MS.png
086MS.png
087MS.png
592MS.png
593MS.png
456MS.png
457MS.png
363MS.png
364MS.png
365MS.png
116MS.png
117MS.png
230MS.png
318MS.png
319MS.png
366MS.png
367MS.png
368MS.png
120MS.png
121MS.png
349MS.png
350MS.png
140MS.png
141MS.png
369MS.png
220MS.png
221MS.png
473MS.png
238MS.png
124MS.png
215MS.png
461MS.png
712MS.png
713MS.png
615MS.png
698MS.png
699MS.png
714MS.png
715MS.png
328MS.png
329MS.png
330MS.png
337MS.png
338MS.png
622MS.png
623MS.png
529MS.png
530MS.png
095MS.png
208MS.png
177MS.png
178MS.png
131MS.png
610MS.png
611MS.png
612MS.png
595MS.png
596MS.png
602MS.png
603MS.png
604MS.png
081MS.png
082MS.png
462MS.png
599MS.png
600MS.png
601MS.png
479MS.png
636MS.png
637MS.png
240MS.png
126MS.png
467MS.png
133MS.png
134MS.png
135MS.png
136MS.png
196MS.png
197MS.png
470MS.png
471MS.png
700MS.png
175MS.png
176MS.png
468MS.png
359MS.png
624MS.png
625MS.png
200MS.png
429MS.png
561MS.png
302MS.png
303MS.png
132MS.png
236MS.png
106MS.png
107MS.png
619MS.png
620MS.png
237MS.png
147MS.png
148MS.png
149MS.png
704MS.png
705MS.png
706MS.png
371MS.png
372MS.png
373MS.png
644MS.png
249MS.png
486MS.png
144MS.png
646MS.png
721MS.png
000MS.png
016MS.png

More coming soon!

Notable Trainers

Harper - Explorer (Aquacorde)

Chris - Coordinator (PokemonNerd56)

Estelle - Psychic (Esper)

Jojo - Ace Trainer (NumberOnnett)

Jeremy - Ace Trainer (Syndrome)

Gym Leaders:

1. Water

2. Normal - Victoria (Sukyandaru)

3. Ground - Gwen (Nagi)

4. Ghost

5. Steel - Kryxalys (Ullion)

6. Dragon - Levi (DraconianWing)

7. Ice - Mei (「sarcasm)

8. Flying - Alistair (Lost Heart)

Champion:

Claudia

Elite Four:

Fairy - Angelica

Dark - Francesca

Grass - Timothy

Fighting - Bradley

Team Void

leader - (Identity unknown)

admin - Godot (Frostblade)

admin -

admin -

admin -

Sign-up rules:

If you're interested in being trainer in the Auria region, use the sign-up form below. The region is currently accepting signups for trainers, Gym Leaders, Void Grunts, and Void Admins! To be a Gym Leader or a Void Admin, you'll have to be approved. In particular, you need to be an active member of PC, and I have to be confident you'll be active and keep up with the region. Inactive members may be demoted from said positions, so only sign up for one of them if you're certain you want to commit to it!

Name: (your character's name)

Trainer class:
(Gym Leader? Ace Trainer? Breeder? Void Grunt? Etc.)

Team:
(The Pokemon on your team. If your character is from abroad, they can have any Pokemon from the national dex on their team. Aurian nationals, Gym Leaders, and members of Team Void must use local Pokemon.

Additional details: (Tell us a little about your character. It doesn't have to be terribly detailed, as you'll build and expand on your character over time. Just a sentence or two to tell us who they are.

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Auria is open for sign-ups! If you'd like to be a part of the region, please be sure to read the rules and use the form above. If you have any questions about anything, let me know and I'll answer them here and add the answer into the OP as well! Most of them, at least. There may be some things I don't want to spoil just yet ;)

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Time to test this...!

(reminder: her outfit is not that colorful)​
Name: Mei
Trainer class: Ice Gym Leader
Additional details: A passionate Ice-type trainer who's cheery-o and very optimistic. Lapras is her first and very main partner!

Mei is clearly a gossiper. She's good at getting the latest gossip and so she was chosen as a writer of the Auria Region. Who definitely proves to be a handful. Under a mentor/supervisor named Angelica one of the Auria Elite Four.

She is also shown to be crazy and insane. If asked, it would be revealed that she is a cousin of Xiu Níng, the Left Hand of Queen Lynn from The Yōko Region. That is why there are some same aspects of personalities.
124MS.png
087MS.png
478MS.png
131MS.png

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Time to test this...!
Name: Mei
Trainer class: Ice Gym Leader
Team: Dewgong, Froslass, Jynx, Lapras
Additional details: A passionate Ice-type trainer who's cheery-o and very optimistic. Lapras is her first and very main partner!

You're accepted! I hope you enjoy being a part of Auria ^^

Also, the region map and town names and descriptions are currently being worked on. In addition, I hope to have a list of all the Delta Formes up soon. Feel free to put one on your team, if you want! One Delta Pokemon is the limit, to start with, but you may be able to get more later on.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
You're accepted! I hope you enjoy being a part of Auria ^^

Also, the region map and town names and descriptions are currently being worked on. In addition, I hope to have a list of all the Delta Formes up soon. Feel free to put one on your team, if you want! One Delta Pokemon is the limit, to start with, but you may be able to get more later on.

Thank you veeeerrrryyyy muuuuuuch! *w*

Aye, haha, I'm looking forward to it! The name Auria pretty much captured my attention- pretty name! ...DELTA? ..??! ??!! 11!1!! ....yes please. *q*

Twilight Storm

just your average weirdo ;D
Years
Am I to late? If so, sorry.
Name: Chris

Trainer class: Coordinator

Team: Togekiss, Gliscor, Gallade, Froslass, Magnezone, Altaria

Additional details:Chris is from Sinnoh. He is nice and handsome, and is quite popular around girls.His mother and father died in a car crash, sadly, so he lives with his grandparents.

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Am I to late? If so, sorry.
Name: Chris

Trainer class: Coordinator

Team: Togekiss, Gliscor, Gallade, Froslass, Magnezone, Altaria

Additional details:Chris is from Sinnoh. He is nice and handsome, and is quite popular around girls.His mother and father died in a car crash, sadly, so he lives with his grandparents.

You're not too late at all, welcome to Auria!

That's so sad about Chris's parents :'( How has he adjusted to his new home? I'm sure he's used to the snow, being from Sinnoh, but Auria is a bit colder. Oh! And how has he been affected by the recent erratic behavior of the Pokemon in the region?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Name: Kryxalys

Trainer class: Steel-type Gym leader

Team:
Honedge
Mawile
Skarmory
Magneton

Additional details: Kryxalys was a local trainer from the Auria Region who enjoyed exploring the region to the best of her abilities. After exploring what most trainers her age could not, she had set out to make the more northern reaches of the region available to a wider variety of trainers and locals alike. Recognized with her passion for assisting the region as well as her skill with Steel-type pokemon, Kryxalys had been appointed to be one of the gym leaders for Auria.

Personal note: I hope this is okay .-. And I am sure I'll edit more info in as Auria grows and more info get's released. If I need to change anything at anytime, let me know :3

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Mei's been pretty lonely since she was the only one in here-

whooooo, yeah, I can't wait for this to grow!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Name: Kryxalys

Trainer class: Steel-type Gym leader

Team:
Honedge
Mawile
Skarmory
Magneton

Additional details: Kryxalys was a local trainer from the Auria Region who enjoyed exploring the region to the best of her abilities. After exploring what most trainers her age could not, she had set out to make the more northern reaches of the region available to a wider variety of trainers and locals alike. Recognized with her passion for assisting the region as well as her skill with Steel-type pokemon, Kryxalys had been appointed to be one of the gym leaders for Auria.

Personal note: I hope this is okay .-. And I am sure I'll edit more info in as Auria grows and more info get's released. If I need to change anything at anytime, let me know :3

Welcome, trainer! I'm sure she has plenty of amazing stories to tell~ Maybe her unique knowledge of the various dungeons of the region will be a useful asset in combating Team Void, when they start executing their plans? o:

Mei's been pretty lonely since she was the only one in here-

whooooo, yeah, I can't wait for this to grow!

Yea, I'm excited too! The map should be up some time this week, along with town names and the names of some of the landmarks and dungeons :)

Years
I am looking forward to this.

Name:Pokeconstructor.
Trainer Class:Void Admin.
Team:-
Electross
Larvesta
Briavary
Haxorous

Additional Details:I am kinda pretty heartless and evil admin of team void. I would have a mentality that small, low-leveled, unevolved Pokemon are just a dumb garbage and are of no use. I am so cruel to Pokemon that even my Pokemon are afraid of me. Sure i need a punishment for that.

Twilight Storm

just your average weirdo ;D
Years
Originally Posted by Sopheria
You're not too late at all, welcome to Auria!

That's so sad about Chris's parents :'( How has he adjusted to his new home? I'm sure he's used to the snow, being from Sinnoh, but Auria is a bit colder. Oh! And how has he been affected by the recent erratic behavior of the Pokemon in the region?
Chris is now kinda adjusted to his home, and is not affected by the recent erratic behavior of the Pokemon in the region because he is homesick, so he been just hanging around his bedroom the last few days. His grandparents urge him to explore the Auria region, but Chris stubbornly says no and is depressed.Oh, I forgot to tell you that he's 13 years old, and his mom and dad died on his birthday, so, yeah.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ooh I've been super excited for Auria! Can I have a custom trainer class? :3

Name: Harper
Class: Explorer
Team: Flareon (Delta), Jellicent (M), Salamence
Stuff: Harper visually is a short, soft-featured person. He is often mistaken for a girl and/or a kid, but doesn't really mind what people think as long as they're being polite. He's actually seventeen and has spent a good five years exploring Auria, especially its cave systems. He sometimes goes adventuring with partners or guides, but often it's just him and his Pokémon. He captures most of his adventures using high-quality digital cameras and makes some money selling the photos to nature magazines. He also does work as a local guide when he gets tired of traveling for a while.

Years
Submitting a trainer for the region:

Spr_B2W2_Psychic_F.png
196MS.png
302MS.png

Name: Estelle
Trainer class: Psychic
Team: Espeon ♂, Sableye ♂
Additional details: Estelle believes she has been contacted telepathically by a powerful force. She thinks it wants her to find it and so she wanders the caves in search of something that may or may not exist, wholeheartedly believing that it does.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
OOC:As a respone to the second WoPC event that is going on, I wrote a small piece about how Kryxalys would deal with these shenanigans in her own town. I won't link this post into the WoPC thread yet, as I'd prefer getting a final 'OK' from you Sophy~
I'm also unsure of any grammatical mistakes I may have made. I haven't done any creative writing since high school, so my apologies ;-;

IC:
Both Kryxalys and her challenger were down to their last Pokémon. Kryxalys flicked her silver hair to one side and threw her Pokéball, revealing her opponent's last obstacle: a Magneton. A look of dread fell upon his face, as he reluctantly revealed his last Pokémon: his starting Prinplup. A small grin crept in as she faced her Magneton, "Finish this with a thunderbolt, Tesla!"

The last leg of the match was over before it had even started, unfortunately for the newcomer. She withdrew Tesla and approached the trainer, "You did a good job utilizing your match ups. I was pleasantly surprised you forced me to use my precious Tesla. Rest up at the nearest Pokécentre and become tougher with your Pokémon. If you can't defeat me at this strength, you and your team simply aren't strong enough to travel the harsh land and climate past this town. I look forward to our next battle!"

As she led her most recent trainer out of the gym, the Gym Guide approached her and whispered to her, "Ma'am, there have been reports of incidents around town where wild Pokémon have been causing an uproar".

She nodded to the guide in thanks, telling him to not allow any more challengers in until she returns. She waved over one of her gym trainers to accompany her while she investigated. As soon as Kryxalys had left the Gym, she heard cries for help coming from one of the paths leading in and out of the town. Several Deerling had surrounded one of the locals. This strange, she thought; Deerling are usually shy and hide from people. Even less often are they this aggressive! What is with their red eyes?

Kryxalys rushed out to the woman's aid and used her only Pokémon she had remaining. "Go Tesla! Use thunderwave!" she shouted. She wanted to avoid any harm to the Deerling, as horrifying as those eyes had looked. When the wild Pokémon were all paralyzed, she helped the lady to her knees and led her back to safety. She called out for her Gym Trainer to help her carry the Deerling into the Pokécentre to have them all looked at and treated.

While stopping there, she dropped off the remainder of her team to have them healed up. Of course, she kept her trusty Tesla the Magneton with her. Before she knew it, she heard more commotions going on outside. This time a flock of Pidgeys had flown down from the sky to harass the unaware townspeople. Both her and the gym trainer had released their Pokémon - a Magneton and a Magnemite, respectively. Paralyzing all the bird Pokémon as was done the time before, they had stopped the mayhem again - but for how long?

Come night time, she retrieved her recovered team and headed for her gym. Outside the doors was the Gym Guide, taking a break - as her gym had been closed during this chaotic day. She rested her hand on his shoulder and solemnly said, "I hate to bother you again, but could you deny access to all trainers from entering my Gym until this whole mess passes us by? It's my duty as the gym leader here to protect this town first and foremost. I understand that any incoming trainers will be displeased with my choice, so would you be willing to point them towards the Pokécentre or inn for them to stay in - and I'll pay for their time there?"

"Of course, Kryxy! I'm sure all the trainers would understand. Some my even be willing to help ou-"

"That would be great, our town only has myself and our gym trainers to protect us. So any help would be greatly appreciated."

Kryxalys had gathered all of her gym trainers and organized patrol routes mostly covering the paths leading in and out of the town as well as having one trainer roaming the main streets inside the town. They would take turns getting rest, eating, relaxing and then going back out on duty. She had no intention of wearing her own followers out. After explaining her plan, she had regathered their attention with one last line, "Whatever you do, make sure you don't harm the wild Pokémon. Whatever is happening is not their fault. We are steel-type trainers, our duty is to protect this town and the wildlife surrounding it. I will not tolerate any harm. As steel-type trainers, we should be well equipped for disarming aggressive Pokémon. Use tactics such as paralysis and moves like Metal Sound and Fake Tears to discourage them from anymore fighting". All the trainers suddenly had a stern, serious look and nodded as they ran off in their respective directions.

Of course, Kryxalys would also be apart of her town's defense. She would start off by traveling door to door spreading the news to the townspeople to stay inside and keep their precious valuables to themselves. All food should be kept in secure places and out of sight from any wild Pokémon. They should never stray too far from town, and watch out for any wildlife with those deep, red eyes. If any trouble were to go down, the townspeople were to shout out for help, as trainers will likely always be nearby. It was their duty to make sure no one or no Pokémon would be harmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
sdhj I love your Delta Typings! I think the idea of a tiny percentage of pokemon having a unique type is kind of in line with the anime/movies where the odd random pokemon has been unique (crystal onix, etc.)! :D

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Sorry for the delay, everyone. I only had internet access on my phone yesterday, and I wanted to make sure I could give you guys a proper welcome ^^;

I am looking forward to this.

Nameokeconstructor.
Trainer Class:Void Admin.
Team:-
Electross
Larvesta
Briavary
Haxorous

Additional Details:I am kinda pretty heartless and evil admin of team void. I would have a mentality that small, low-leveled, unevolved Pokemon are just a dumb garbage and are of no use. I am so cruel to Pokemon that even my Pokemon are afraid of me. Sure i need a punishment for that.

Eek, mean guy! He'd fit in fairly well in Team Void. A lot of the people in Team Void do care about Pokemon, just with misguided ideas about what's best for them and people as a whole. But it's not unheard of for people with more malevolent intentions to get in as well...

Before I add you though, I just want some clarification on what your character's name is?

Ooh I've been super excited for Auria! Can I have a custom trainer class? :3

Name: Harper
Class: Explorer
Team: Flareon (Delta), Jellicent (M), Salamence
Stuff: Harper visually is a short, soft-featured person. He is often mistaken for a girl and/or a kid, but doesn't really mind what people think as long as they're being polite. He's actually seventeen and has spent a good five years exploring Auria, especially its cave systems. He sometimes goes adventuring with partners or guides, but often it's just him and his Pokémon. He captures most of his adventures using high-quality digital cameras and makes some money selling the photos to nature magazines. He also does work as a local guide when he gets tired of traveling for a while.

I'm so glad you joined, Anna! Explorer is a great trainer class for the region ^^ Photography is actually quite big in Auria, and the region is famous around the world for its beautiful scenery and picturesque landscapes.

Submitting a trainer for the region:

Name: Estelle
Trainer class: Psychic
Team: Espeon ♂, Sableye ♂
Additional details: Estelle believes she has been contacted telepathically by a powerful force. She thinks it wants her to find it and so she wanders the caves in search of something that may or may not exist, wholeheartedly believing that it does.

You're accepted! I'm looking forward to seeing where Estelle's journeys lead her!

Spoiler:

Sounds great, Ulli! You can go ahead and link to it in the thread, if you want ^^;

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years

geoma-thin-demo.regular.png

tumblr_nbt8kf6Z5r1sx6tpso1_400.png

-If found, please ensure that this letter is delivered to the esteemed regions of either Auria or Dúlra respectively. Depending on which region may be nearer to your location.-

To the esteemed leader of the Auria region,

Due to small negotiations carried out at a previous date, the Dúlra region would like to extend to you one of it's first official requests of friendship. While usually we are the ones accepting the request I have taken it upon myself to further my regions diplomatic relations by reaching out to a greater degree with our recent pro-social movements here in Dúlra.

In our pursuit of understanding the World and the balance that is born from it, we feel especially strongly about these "Delta Pokémon" that are native to your region. If at all possible we would appreciate the ability to study these pokémon and their altered behavior through direct social methods. Here in Dúlra we prefer to live out our endeavors rather than resort to experimentation and as such the opportunity to better understand and learn from these unique new sub species in person appeals to us greatly and may offer us a further insight into how we might strive for peace and balance in such an eternally varied world as ours.

In allowing us this opportunity we would, as I mentioned, love to extend a full and formal expression of fellowship between our two regions. As a trusted ally of Dúlra, our military service will be ever at the ready to assist you in times of conflict... a cultural and political ambassador and embassy may also be installed in whatever city you so choose, should such a thing be to your liking, and Dúlra would be ever pleased to accept and welcome an ambassador and embassy of your own to our home, to represent Auria and to further strengthen the bond between we two great nations.

I, of course, would make no demands of a potential ally... and so the choice of allied work is up to you to accept or deny and we of Dúlra will hold no grudges either way. Regardless, I do hope to hear from you soon.

Highest of regards,
The Champion of Dúlra.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Name: Angelica

Trainer class:
Elite Four

Team:
303MS.png
700MS.png
350MS.png

Additional details: Angelica is one of the Auria Elite Four, as well as the head corresponding secretary of the Auria region. She has a strong, tough personality, but she cares deeply for Pokemon. Some people say that she's a bit of a stiff, and worries too much about little things, but it's only because she cares. She's recently taken on a new pupil, who may prove herself to be a bit of a handful...

Back