• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Aesthetics

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • What are your aesthetics? I have a royalty aesthetic, wildcat aesthetic, wing aesthetic, and an extremely huge red hair aesthetic.

Years
  • seisgsgig cute thread idea
    sheep sheep sheep, colors-wise white, pastel pink, yellow, anything bright usually... oh, and Sanrio characters (Cinnamoroll and My Melody especially)! and Riko Sakurauchi from Love Live :3c she is an angel and I love characters with similar personalities

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My post flairs, and

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • My two favourite aesthetics are: colourful loose fitting hippy attire & formal attire with a splash of maybe something Victorian, Steampunk or even Shakespearean. Given the average temperature here I'm mostly donning my hippy aesthetic.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
  • Generally minimalism but from years of weebness I developed a love for sort of a general Japanese aesthetic.

Spoiler:

Back