• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
  • I couldn't care less about Easter or any religious holiday. The only thing I find them worthy for is the food and chocolate.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I feel bad for foodies because there's so much good cheap food that they miss out on. They miss out on 5 dollar buffet lunches because they're too "mature" for the food!

They call themselves refined, I call them picky.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Foodies are people that like "good" food. Like caviar and stuff. Foodies won't eat things like Big Macs because they're not good food.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Pfft, such snobs. They think they have such class just because they eat expensive food? They'll never have class like these guys right here.

h4AD6CD75_zpsd9b92342.jpg

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • jfhsHfjcgsjGfjdgutsjGfjsydvgxfb Toujours!!
    Foodies are not people who only eat 'fancy' foods!
    And just because somebody doesn't eat a Big Mac doesn't mean they're picky. It means they don't want to load their body up with a bunch of chemical crap that was frozen until they ordered it.

@Lj:
    Foodies are people who enjoy eating food that tastes good. Whether it be a burger joint, or one of those five star resturants that serve their food on a saucer.
    Anthony Bourdain, and Guy Fieri are both examples of a foodie.

@Yuki:
    Hello! I love you eeveelution theme. I:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Welcome to PC/DCC, Yukiyo [:

"Foodie"?
    ...I just found another word that I hate. I don't know why, though.

Also, I have no idea what a donair is. I'll google it. I:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Isn't donair like some sort of Kebab or something?

I'm going to the gym now to practice on my muay-thai, I'll be back later at night :)

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • *sigh*
    People, read the wiki page for Anthony Bourdain (or better still, watch his show) and tell me if he looks like he'd eat 60$ burger! I mean, come on, the man's eaten a fried twinkie!
    If somebody is calling themself a foodie, and avoiding eating things that don't look 'High Class' then that just makes them a food snob if anything.

Hey Slender! :}
    Foodiefoodiefoodiefoodiefoodiefoodiefoodiefoodie.....

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    jfhsHfjcgsjGfjdgutsjGfjsydvgxfb Toujours!!
    Foodies are not people who only eat 'fancy' foods!
    And just because somebody doesn't eat a Big Mac doesn't mean they're picky. It means they don't want to load their body up with a bunch of chemical crap that was frozen until they ordered it.

@Lj:
    Foodies are people who enjoy eating food that tastes good. Whether it be a burger joint, or one of those five star resturants that serve their food on a saucer.
    Anthony Bourdain, and Guy Fieri are both examples of a foodie.

@Yuki:
    Hello! I love you eeveelution theme. I:

kJzr1.gif

Just because your definition of foodie doesn't match mine does not mean you should be all rage-y and mean. :/

Edit: Also, if you go by the definition "people who enjoy eating food that tastes good", you literally encompassing every single person on earth. Who DOESN'T enjoy food that tastes good? That's silly.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • How I am not fat is a mystery to me as well. I load myself with McDonalds and such stuff, plus the crazy amount of Milka chocolate I've been eating and the huge load of Pepsi I drink all the time and I have only 67kg. Not really much for someone who's 1.8m tall.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • @Toujours
    xY
    I wasn't meaning it in an offensive way or anything, more 'Dude!' then angry.
    I myself know quite a few foodies, and consider myself one. Sadly though I also know quite a few food snobs, and dislike when people group both types of people as one.
    Edit: Perhaps I should clarify. A foodie by my terms is somebody who purposefully goes out of their way to find food they enjoy, and to try new things.
    A true foodie would be willing to try any kind of food, rather then judge it before even taste it.

@Fail:
    That looks delicious. :x

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I really like eating and often crave food that is rather unhealthy. I have a craving for cookie dough right now and I was craving Wendy's food earlier. I want either frozen yogurt or a Frosty from Wendy's :c

Perico

Ripper
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    Milka chocolate is the only one I've tried and liked by far. Well, I like "Dulce de leche" Nestle too (I searched for a translation for "Dulce de leche" and to my surprise there's no translation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulce_de_leche lol), but that's a mixture. I'm not a big fan of chocolate -.-

I envy those chocolate eggs you hide for Easter, though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    After googling "Donair", I realized that I already have looked it up after it was mentioned here. I've never heard of them being sold over here where I live, though.

Haha, Roc. [X

I don't eat particularly unhealthily (wow, that's actually a word). I do tend to eat at weird times, though, because I sometimes am too busy to eat when I should.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I don't eat that well, luckily I still have a good metabolism to balance it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back