• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Wanna hear something really stupid, and some news? So, you guys know about that new Pokémon menu that I added? Well, apparently there a freezing bug when you battle Steven at Mossdeep City. I think it's when you try to switch out or something, I'm not too sure...how the frickle sticks did someone not check that out, like seriously? If that glitch isn't fixed the day before release, I'm going to have to get rid of it. Sorry guys :/ Also, been going through the game and bug fixing, along with other things here and there. And music hacking...I don't think that's going to be a thing because there's this All-instrument patch that I wanted to try, and it just doesn't work. I even tested it with a regular vanilla Emerald ROM and there was no music playing. I guess the music is meant to be only heard by certain animals, idk. You see, the patch has all of the MIDI instruments for the soundfont, and all I need to do is put it through Sappy and it should work...but nah. Well, I'm gonna work on a video, hope everyone is having a good day. Peace ✌️

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2024
Wanna hear something really stupid, and some news? So, you guys know about that new Pokémon menu that I added? Well, apparently there a freezing bug when you battle Steven at Mossdeep City. I think it's when you try to switch out or something, I'm not too sure...how the frickle sticks did someone not check that out, like seriously? If that glitch isn't fixed the day before release, I'm going to have to get rid of it. Sorry guys :/ Also, been going through the game and bug fixing, along with other things here and there. And music hacking...I don't think that's going to be a thing because there's this All-instrument patch that I wanted to try, and it just doesn't work. I even tested it with a regular vanilla Emerald ROM and there was no music playing. I guess the music is meant to be only heard by certain animals, idk. You see, the patch has all of the MIDI instruments for the soundfont, and all I need to do is put it through Sappy and it should work...but nah. Well, I'm gonna work on a video, hope everyone is having a good day. Peace ✌️
awww damn that new new menu looked really good man hope you can fix it anyway hope you doing fine man keep up the good work im on your discord always looking out for updates :smile:

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
#swolboi

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Well that bug shouldn't be a problem if you just don't faint or switch in that battle

It wouldn't be realistic to expect people not to switch Pokemon in a battle if they could, nor would it be fair to put extra pressure on the player to not faint. If the battle itself only allowed the player to bring 1 Pokemon, would that prevent the bug? That way, the player couldn't switch Pokemon, even if they fainted, and it would make the battle extra challenging. However, the location of the battle may make that idea unreasonable (if it is where the original battle was).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Unreported freeze: Using a Pokemon with the ability Sheer force and attacking with a move that lowers speed 100% of the time (rock tomb, Leg sweep, Bulldoze, etc) causes the game to crash. May also affect other 100% effect moves (Zap cannon, dynamicpunch, etc.) However, it doesn't crash on the moves that raise your own ability 100% of the time (Grow Punch) but still have their effect activated.

Years
Encountered a game breaking glitch. Died to my own Wild Charge and the opponent used Outrage on nothing, game freezes.

UPDATE: Another game breaking glitch. I couldn't exit the Safari Zone. Can't retire, endless amount of steps, and when I tried using all the park balls, it ended my safari game, but my next encounter the game crashed.

Last edited:

JOBO

o/_\O
Years
Hey there! I'm really interested in jumping into this hack, but reading about the bugs is sort of worrisome. Would it be worth waiting for the next update? The game looks great! Keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 24, 2019
I want to know the cheat code for pokemon gligar on theta emerald ex because I've been trying on many ways but I could not find it. Please tell me

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2019
I've got a question and I know this topic is probably dead, but I was wondering if anyone knew the code breaker shop item modifier code. I know about the master ball one but for game shark but I'm more looking for the one that edits the items in the shop via code breaker

Back