• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Probably my absolute favorite map to make in the game. I decided to give Kyurem an Ice Room in the Giant Chasm.

Spoiler:

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
So I have some good news and bad news in regards to the newest iteration of Theta Emerald. The bad news is, because of that weird cry glitch, I started over the creation of the game. The good news, is that I'm almost done with the game. It was mostly a copy and paste sort of thing from the corrupted ROM to the fresher ROM. And the best part, Growl doesn't break the game any more. Also, there might be a new video coming out sometime next week in regards to something fun I want to do. To sum the video up, I want to be transparent when it comes to the release of this game. That's all I'm gonna say right now. Hopefully everyone is having a nice weekend. If anyone needs me I'll be on PS4 playing Overwatch lol. Cheers ;)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2020
Can someone help me. i tried the Ups to update this rom hack to my emerald rom. but it says its not compatible help please!

Years
Can someone help me. i tried the Ups to update this rom hack to my emerald rom. but it says its not compatible help please!

Either fine another version of Fire Red or just google Pokémon Theta Emerald Ex and download the game.

Just check if their update date checks this sites update date.

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
The UPS is doing what it's made to do, and it's telling you that you're not using the right rom. Go find another.

This is so that no issues occur with patching the wrong dump. Not every ROM dump is made equal.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2020
The UPS is doing what it's made to do, and it's telling you that you're not using the right rom. Go find another.

This is so that no issues occur with patching the wrong dump. Not every ROM dump is made equal.

Sorry im new in this kind of thing. I just download what i find on the internet. I dont know whats the right rom. I already downloaded from 3 sites with the same Emerald US rom. Still it wont patch. I really want to play this game

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2020
Either fine another version of Fire Red or just google Pokémon Theta Emerald Ex and download the game.

Just check if their update date checks this sites update date.

wait isn't this Emerald? Not Fire Red? or is it Fire Red? im now confused

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 9, 2018
hey. been playing this ROM for about 20h now and it's quite cool, but there seems to be a critical bug involving False Swipe, unless it's my emulator that causes it somehow.
i've actually had False Swipe defeat pokemon rather than bringing them to 1HP. it's happened twice now, and the second time it killed a shiny Deino, which is... very unfortunate, to say the least

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 14, 2019
Can't seem to patch this sucker. UniPatcher on Android keeps telling me the rom's incompatible with the patch for all of 4 different clean Emerald roms. Does it just think I'm ugly or something?

Back