• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] New Forms

Years
  • Do you guys think there will be new forms of existing pokemon? Maybe ancient versions of modern pokemon? If so what 'mons do you hope will get new forms?

pkmin3033

I'd like to see Arceus get an Origin Forme, in line with Giratina (and hopefully Dialga and Palkia is BDSP introduce those...which they bloody well should) but other than that I hope they stay as far away from the concept as possible - I'm getting a little tired of seeing random Pokemon and popular ones cherry-picked for forms that vary wildly in quality. I suspect there will be some, because it's a gimmick that has been going for a very long time and we always get a "new" Pokemon with the games these days, but...eh. I'm really not keen on the idea overall.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I highly doubt we'll see any new Pokemon that wasn't already in the existing games baring MAYBE some regional variants,

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd like a more ancient-vibed Garchomp line. It's based on jetplanes so quite modern... Or were jetplanes in that universe perhaps based on them? 8) Still!

Similarly this game could be a chance to de-modernize other modern looking pokemon too. Magnemite, Rotom etc?

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2022
    Really hoping we get new Fighting type variants, it's the one type I almost never vibe with. If Medicham didn't have a Mega already I'd say it would be a good time to give it something new but as it is I don't know now. Would be cool to see if/how they enhance the Creation trio + Arceus though.

Years
  • Arceus may get a new form I am kind of hoping/betting right now. I'd just like to see more Kanto, Johto, or Hoenn mons get new forms.

Years
  • Shellos/Gastrodon. More sea slug won't hurt nobody =p
    mainly would be interesting to see if there was a unified form before it became two separate forms tbh

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    - Delcatty
    - Wigglytuff
    - Liepard
    - Lumineon

Found all of them underwhelming, stat-wise. Stands the highest chance of becoming favorites.

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    The Magnemite line would be fun to see how they're reimagined

Also Inkay you cowards!

Years
  • Yeah, for sure Inkay would be great. Same with maybe Magmar! How about Delibird too? That'd be sweet to see.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Forgive me if I 'necroed' this thread. I didn't want to make another post similar to this one when it is still fairly new and just haven't had a lot of speculation.

Anyway, I think there will be more form changes, In fact, we might already have an idea of what they are. While I don't remember them completely, I remember that one of the leaks for Alola, that was mostly true, mention a few other types of forms we would be getting. One of those forms was a water Growlithe.... perhaps that was the original idea, but they revoked it and saved it for another day and is why we now have the Hisuian Growlithe and Arcanine.

There was another pokemon that I remember and it could match the silhouette that has yet to be revealed. That was a fighting type Alakazam (As well as Abra and Kedabra). That being said, it is possible that the leaked image we have is a new type of Alakazam. Possibly fighting or ground.

The others were the following:
    Nidoking & Nidoqueen are Poison/Fighting-type
    Alolan Doduo & Dodrio are Fighting/Flying-type
    Alolan Butterfree is Bug/Psychic

Ironically, we got Zapdos, which ended up being a doduo/dodrio like pokemon with Fighting and Flying type.
    And Butterfree, we ended up getting a Gigantamax for ti that seemed like it should be psychic.

So that leaves Nidoking and Nidoqueen, which also could be the unrevealed pokemon.

Years
  • 4th Evolution! Like digimon haha

Yeah, for sure Inkay would be great. Same with maybe Magmar! How about Delibird too? That'd be sweet to see.
    Right, some single evolution pokemon needs to strengthen up

Do you guys think there will be new forms of existing pokemon? Maybe ancient versions of modern pokemon? If so what 'mons do you hope will get new forms?
    Maybe all from primal kyogre and groudon era

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I'd like to see Arceus get an Origin Forme, in line with Giratina (and hopefully Dialga and Palkia is BDSP introduce those...which they bloody well should) but other than that I hope they stay as far away from the concept as possible - I'm getting a little tired of seeing random Pokemon and popular ones cherry-picked for forms that vary wildly in quality. I suspect there will be some, because it's a gimmick that has been going for a very long time and we always get a "new" Pokemon with the games these days, but...eh. I'm really not keen on the idea overall.

Support Arceus Origin form! That would be cool. Maybe W a off chart stats too.
    Or mega evolution

Back