• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga who's the best HxH character???

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • and why is it Chrollo Lucilfer?

tenor.gif

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Leorio :)

Killua for a close second tho ofc. Lots of good characters in the Zoldyck family.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Meruem is an unexpectedly good take from April but I don't understand the Leorio stanning! The only great thing he does in the entire story is punch Ging!

User Anon 1848

^ unironically tho. i would've loved to have seen hisoka in the chimera ant arc rather than greed island or chairman arcs. it would've been interesting to see his reaction to the royal guard and seeing gon unleash his potential under the circumstances that he did. chrollo is right there with him, it's a shame we probably won't see how their rivalry ends.

mureum was the most developed which is pretty impressive considering he was only around for a single arc. not that character development is the be all end all for what makes or break a character. in fact, i generally prefer yu yu hakusho's characters even if they're written more simply.

Back