• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least favorite pokemon

Years
    • Seen today
    I find Incineroar weird too. I think it could've gone to a better design. That goes the same for Decidueye. Suddenly taking a humanoid form from a rounded, fluffy design killed all the expectations I had left for those two. Primarina is cute though and that's more than enough to compensate for the other two.
    Well, there are a lot of people disappointed with Incineroar, but I'm surprised to see someone disappointed with Decidueye! Personally, I like all three of them, but I don't like Primarina's pre-evolutions.

Years
  • I personally don't seem to hate that many Pokemon from this generation, and while I could have picked Gumshoos, I don't want to hurt my shiny Gumshoos and her feelings.

I can see one's stance on ones like Crabominable, Alolan Persian and the Ultra Beasts (namely Guzzlord) though.

Black-Tigress

Exclusive Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    Bruxish and Ultra Beasts. What the heck are those designs? They barely resemble Pokemon at all!

I agree - the Ultra Beasts make me queasy just looking at them..

hideous1_zpszg9i8set.png

Look at this face - and NECK.
    You know when I first saw that thing, I thought it's long neck was a horn, and it's body area was it's head / structure..thing..I guess..!?

OriginRoute

The Omnipotent Origin
    Years
  • Well, there are a lot of people disappointed with Incineroar, but I'm surprised to see someone disappointed with Decidueye! Personally, I like all three of them, but I don't like Primarina's pre-evolutions.

Honestly I don't like the last evolution stages of the Gen 7 starters. Primarina might be the least I hate from the three. While the Gen 6 starters follow similar designs, I still find their designs faithful to the evolution line that they are in.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • The Ultra Beasts but more so for their implementation than actually designs. They're just glorified legendary pokemon to me, and took up spots that could have been given to regular pokemon.

I've warmed up to Alolan Persian and Dugtrio overtime as I was in the camp that hated their design.

FloofyIncineroar

The fluffiest giant kitty.
    Years
  • (Sad Incineroar noises.)

I'm in the same camp as everyone about their hate of the Yungoos line after getting them one too many times, though, in addition to Shiinotic like I said in my last post. You can make all the Trump jokes about it...but even that loses its novelty after a while.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Least favorite Pok?mon?

-Alolan Persian: It looks so dumb compared to the normal version, I'm sorry.
    -Some of the UBs like Buzzwole, for the same reason.
    -Yungoos/Gumshoos: they're just annoyingly common and not really good in battle.

Years
  • I've been looking closer at the newly released Pokemon, and one of my least favorites has to be Guzzlord. They gave it such poor stats compared to the other ultra beasts. It's also literally a mouth with mouths inside it.

Years
  • I've been looking closer at the newly released Pokemon, and one of my least favorites has to be Guzzlord. They gave it such poor stats compared to the other ultra beasts. It's also literally a mouth with mouths inside it.

I feel Guzzlord's design is interesting, but I do agree on the fact its stats are bad because it seems to be like Alomomola and Blissey, which are Pokemon whose stats focus way too much on HP that it makes their other stats just mediocre or downright bad.

Years
  • I feel Guzzlord's design is interesting, but I do agree on the fact its stats are bad because it seems to be like Alomomola and Blissey, which are Pokemon whose stats focus way too much on HP that it makes their other stats just mediocre or downright bad.

True, and it's also a shame it has a x4 weakness to fairy. That's horrible in such a high fairy usage meta.

Years
  • I find Incineroar weird too. I think it could've gone to a better design. That goes the same for Decidueye. Suddenly taking a humanoid form from a rounded, fluffy design killed all the expectations I had left for those two. Primarina is cute though and that's more than enough to compensate for the other two.

Well, there are a lot of people disappointed with Incineroar, but I'm surprised to see someone disappointed with Decidueye! Personally, I like all three of them, but I don't like Primarina's pre-evolutions.

I always see Decidueye as the least likely to be disappointment-worthy out of the Alola starters, since its design alone was the reason why Rowlet won the Alola starter war and became the first Grass-type starter to be recognised as it's generation's most chosen.

I feel all the Alola starters are designed well, and if I had to pick which one I liked the least, I'd say Incineroar. I guess it's because I find its design too "manly" or something.

OriginRoute

The Omnipotent Origin
    Years
  • I always see Decidueye as the least likely to be disappointment-worthy out of the Alola starters, since its design alone was the reason why Rowlet won the Alola starter war and became the first Grass-type starter to be recognised as it's generation's most chosen.

I feel all the Alola starters are designed well, and if I had to pick which one I liked the least, I'd say Incineroar. I guess it's because I find its design too "manly" or something.

Truth to be told, Rowlet is actually my starter and it's no doubt the best out of the three. But Decidueye is in another story. I'm going to be honest - Decidueye's legs are awkwardly formed. I can see the design that they are trying to make and it should've been a cool "Green Arrow" owl of some sort but it ended up to have a really awkward pair of thighs (But hey at least it has a nice move pool so the thighs can be ignored). Incineroar however is ughh... is when the day tigers/lions/whatever start standing up and doing WWE stuff. Design-wise, Primarina is the most faithful to the "Sea Lion" design. (Seals do sing so it makes sense)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Oricorio for having four decent designs (minus Pom Pom style) but sucking all around. Also komala, turtonator, bruxish, and togedemaru all possess nothing that would make me want to use them

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Most of the UB's creep me out. Their designs are just too far out there (understandably) to really be interesting to me.
    Other than that, I think Lurantis is surprisingly forgettable.

Years
  • It's a shame that something so cute as Alolan Rattata has to evolve into something so ugly and infuriating as Alolan Raticate. .___.

At least I do like how its Pokedex entry references the Pixar movie Ratatouille.

Other than that, I think Lurantis is surprisingly forgettable.

I can understand your thought on Lurantis. I personally like the design but you do have to admit its stats are kinda messed up and it has nothing special about it.

Back